What's new

Video/Tutorial Mayo presents - The Science of Catwoman: Punishing Midscreen and Corner

I knew there would be somebody... It`s the last song that flags it. I`ll render a version with another track and see if that flags it still. And then I`ll upload it to another channel of mine that I don`t use for videos, and I`ll get you the link. Probably around 1am or 2am tomorrow. Cool?
thanks a lot man, i know thats extra work and i appreciate it. Thumbs up!!!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
thanks a lot man, i know thats extra work and i appreciate it. Thumbs up!!!
Guess this solves the mystery of why my tekken matches got banned in Germany. Freaked me out for a few days, since they were my first youtube uploads ever.

webreg

Noob
Well made and put together video. Good pacing, nice narrative, clear annotations, well balanced sound levels and solid tech. Only thing to complain about is that this is as of now your first and only video for Injustice. ;)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Well made and put together video. Good pacing, nice narrative, clear annotations, well balanced sound levels and solid tech. Only thing to complain about is that this is as of now your first and only video for Injustice. ;)
Ha! Give me time buddy! It`s month one, and this crap takes forever to make.

webreg

Noob
Maybe I can suggest one improvement I've seen in a MK combo video that I thought was awesome. The combos in fighting games are usually quite fast and therefore annotations stay on the screen only for a very short time. This means I have to chose between reading the annotation and watching the combo because both is not possible without pausing or replaying. Now, my suggestion is this: Show the combo without annotation or narration first. Then replay the combo in slow motion with the annotation and narration if needed. If you want to invest more time you can even sync the annotation to the action but this is far from necessary.

webreg

Noob
Ha! Give me time buddy! It`s month one, and this crap takes forever to make.
Trust me, I know. I'm familiar with video editing and the pitfalls it entails. I guess you've spent about 15 hours on this depending on your proficiency, tools and equipment. Probably more if you first had to create your workspace and environment.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
One question:

Why no 3 3?

I use it as my combo ender just because it's the catch I feel most comfortable with.
Lackluster damage?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Maybe I can suggest one improvement I've seen in a MK combo video that I thought was awesome. The combos in fighting games are usually quite fast and therefore annotations stay on the screen only for a very short time. This means I have to chose between reading the annotation and watching the combo because both is not possible without pausing or replaying. Now, my suggestion is this: Show the combo without annotation or narration first. Then replay the combo in slow motion with the annotation and narration if needed. If you want to invest more time you can even sync the annotation to the action but this is far from necessary.
I`m afraid that would make these videos over 25 minutes long and that would really test people`s patience. But you`ll see that there is a theme to the combos. A lot of the combos have the same ending forumlas, so you just need to memorize those as they are shown multiple times in succession.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
One question:

Why no 3 3?

I use it as my combo ender just because it's the catch I feel most comfortable with.
Lackluster damage?
Yeah. 33 as a starter is low damage, and as a juggle it`s low too. But go with what works and gradually move to something better.