What's new

Maybe its just me...

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I think the reason I'm still enjoying IGAU is because I haven't gone in hard for it like I did MK. I've tried to play well but I haven't poured the hours into the game that I did into MK. I've felt no motivation to do so. I have fun with the game but it just hasn't really grabbed me and pulled me in like MK did. Sure MK had a Kabal problem but at the end of the day it's still Mortal Kombat.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Oh lord. Armor won't save you. What you gonna do b3? Mb? Waste a bar and still take the damage? Lol. Acrobats and gadget chars can't throw the drones like power chars can. Ggs

Dizzy just said he won for the most part cus of bullshit, and he was fighting 16 bit

What players are you playing that you can stop them from getting interactables ?
MB through the interactible, cancel it like FADC in SF and punish you from using it. You take the damage but can deal a lot more.

It is possible and even I can do it. Do you play SF 4?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
MB through the interactible, cancel it like FADC in SF and punish you from using it. You take the damage but can deal a lot more.

It is possible and even I can do it. Do you play SF 4?
Yeah because you can attack right away after a dash in injustice. Lmao the recovery is so bad they can probably punish you for trying to punish them. Not to mention most dashes are ass and the drones hit from full screen away which is where they be throwing them from.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
The wake-up system isn't bad. It's different. It's more in-line with what traditional wake-up systems do.
You don't get invincibility and armor, essentially getting up for free. You have to make reads and react quickly.
As far as jump ins...yeah, it's harder. HOWEVER...I've grown to be better at anti-air in this game than I ever was in MK9.
It takes more practice and time, yeah.

Also...what is this bullshit about MK9's great balance and footsies? Oh, yes, the game does have a bit of that. Unless you're Nightwolf against Kabal. Or Sub-Zero against Kenshi. Hmmm...

I think we just need to calm down and spend more time with the game. This one requires more study, I think, than others. I could be wrong.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I like the game but I love MK, I have for the past 20 years.

Injustice is fun, but if they said that they weren't making a sequel I wouldn't care. I would much rather have MK10 and more MK games.

I miss the actual rounds, the combo breaker, the characters, the story mode, the krypt, etc. just an overall better game for me at least.

I do miss the rounds however the most. Nothing more hype than splitting the first two rounds and then going to the third and knowing its life or death. It just made the game more exciting.

I can't wait for the next one.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
When I lose at Injustice I honestly feel emotionless. When I lose at MK, salt secretes, and I want to run it back. If somebody MB's a car with a near full screen hitbox, what can you do but shake your head? Whiff punishing, Anti-airing, footsies, enjoyment of executing combos, side boobage, etcetera is all superior in MK9.

Plenty of people have felt this way, such as xSMoKEx, or at least he said so on twitter to another player (I forgot) who agreed with him. But if those are your true reasons for getting bored with the game, perhaps you just have to wait it out and let the game develop. That's my two cents.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Like we all said, it basically comes down to

1 No footsies or good ranged pokes.
2 No AAs.
3 No wake ups.
4 Most interactables are bs and random.
5 Too many safe 50/50s that gives full combos.
6 Too much armor.
7 Input delay.
8 No dash cancels.
9 No wiff punishing
10 Superman & NW retardness.

If they fix all that with future patches this game could be so much more skill rewarding and enjoyable.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I enjoy this game far more then I did MK9, I also think its a much better designed game.

However, it suffers from first game syndrome, there are a bunch of issues that need to be ironed out, either through patches, or in sequels.
I can understand why MK9 players and well players in general might not be as fond of it, it is a very strange game, like a weird frankenstien monster of ideas all coming together.

One thing is for sure, that at least you MK fans can appreciate, at the very least, even if you don't like the mechanics in this game, NRS sure has learned a lot about fighting games between MK9 and Injustice. MK10 will be very interesting.

On the negative side, I'm really confused why so people think this game is hype to watch though, or why it gets so many stream views, it's a lot like Tekken to me, fun to play, boring as shit to watch. NRS style zoning makes all the matches look like some looney tunes shit lol.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I dont know im very Bipolar and this game sometimes i really love it, sometimes it bores me, but most of the time i enjoy it

i think people are finding it boring due the similarities it shares with MK so in a Psychological sense its like your still playing MK, which you have being playing for 3 years

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
On the negative side, I'm really confused why so people think this game is hype to watch though, or why it gets so many stream views, it's a lot like Tekken to me, fun to play, boring as shit to watch. NRS style zoning makes all the matches look like some looney tunes shit lol.
The Answers in your Question.
Who doesn't like seen some Looney Tunes shit

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
It's a damn shame.Gotta get a new hobby ASAP since I'm running out of shits to give about fighting games.
Question: How bad is MK9's connection really?For some odd reason the online in Injustice is the most responsive I've played besides SC5.Marvel?Like playing underwater.SF4?Random.KOF?Dont even.But Injsutice?Silky smooth.Not good enough to make mix-ups but good enough to land combos.

187x

Noob
same.. i had so much fun in mk. I liked anti airing jumpers i liked playing footsies. i liked the zoning because you can dash block and stuff. Injustice is like if you play random you will get away with it. the lack of anti airs gets on my nerves being a frog works in INJUSTICE. a game like injustice that doesn't have fundamentals is not a good game imo

C-Sword

Noob
Simplicity can be good at times, this game is just too much. Let's see, we got the stage interactables, clash, MB, trait etc...
Seems like NRS just took a bunch of ideas from other fighting games and merged them together to create Injustice.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Simplicity can be good at times, this game is just too much. Let's see, we got the stage interactables, clash, MB, trait etc...
Seems like NRS just took a bunch of ideas from other fighting games and merged them together to create Injustice.
How is MB and trait bad though

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Yeah because you can attack right away after a dash in injustice. Lmao the recovery is so bad they can probably punish you for trying to punish them. Not to mention most dashes are ass and the drones hit from full screen away which is where they be throwing them from.
Would agree that the game would be more fun if you could attack right away after a dash?

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Like we all said, it basically comes down to

1 No footsies or good ranged pokes.
2 No AAs.
3 No wake ups.
4 Most interactables are bs and random.
5 Too many safe 50/50s that gives full combos.
6 Too much armor.
7 Input delay.
8 No dash cancels.
9 No wiff punishing
10 Superman & NW retardness.

If they fix all that with future patches this game could be so much more skill rewarding and enjoyable.
They might aswell rerelease the damn game.Part of me wants to believe NRS will learn from thier mistakes but we all know that's not happening.

Remember guys this game was also considered an experiment by NRS.We can all agree that it was mostly miss with some hits.

SLy

Noob
At one point just a week ago I thought

"Is this all the game has to offer". My idea if an in depth game wasn't this at all.

I had to catch myself though. This games fun factor is up there and it brings more hype to the table right now. The fact that there are more comeback mechanics than an average Mk player is use to is gonna turn alot of people off. ECT and UFGT gave me my drive to not get bored of this game.. I'm still cool with it for now.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
pls stop guys

Injustice is totally different game than MK so you cant rly compare them . Oh and its too damn early to say anything. This game may be a lot different in like 2 months. Lets wait with this judging till all dlcs and patches will be out.