What's new

[May 26, 2012] UK MK Supremacy Battle!! (Stevenage, Herts)

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Room is semi prepped! Finishing off later. Seems like we have the building to ourselves tomorrow. Cool thing is there's a fire escape in the room that goes straight into the garden. May have to get some sunshine between games. :)

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Room is semi prepped! Finishing off later. Seems like we have the building to ourselves tomorrow. Cool thing is there's a fire escape in the room that goes straight into the garden. May have to get some sunshine between games. :)
Can we drink in the garden or on site?

Flagg

Noob
Hey guys, im going to bed now... I can probably get to this tournie in time, however owing to money and me with a big weekend the following weekend with Download, im splashing waaaay too much cash lately.

If I go to this, I probably wont be able to go to the Monday night PND which is also a tournie, right?

Which is going to be the better event? I'll happily come here to support our UK community as I know Ben went to a lot of trouble, I just cant do both unfortunately.

Gutted that I can't go today :( (stupid work..) anyway guys have a wicked time and enjoy yourselves. See you peeps on Monday for those who are going!

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Hey guys, im going to bed now... I can probably get to this tournie in time, however owing to money and me with a big weekend the following weekend with Download, im splashing waaaay too much cash lately.

If I go to this, I probably wont be able to go to the Monday night PND which is also a tournie, right?

Which is going to be the better event? I'll happily come here to support our UK community as I know Ben went to a lot of trouble, I just cant do both unfortunately.
Hope you can make it today dude. Pnd will be every month so don't worry too much about missing Mondays. We're setup here ready to go, we just need the people now. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Flagg

Noob
Hope you can make it today dude. Pnd will be every month so don't worry too much about missing Mondays. We're setup here ready to go, we just need the people now. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
I'm just on my way now mate :) should be arriving at Stevenage tation about 13:10? I got my stick, pad and a spare copy of KE. See you soon guys.

NKZero

Noob
Anyone got the tourney results? Sorry I couldn't stay through the whole thing (thank my dumbass cousin for that). I heard about top 3 so congrats to them. Will do shout-outs later...

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Hey guys,

Congrats to the top 3!
1st A f0xy Grampa
2nd OmegaK
3rd Phosferrax

Shout outs to everyone who showed to support the offline scene! I hope you all enjoyed it. I was a little worried about people not showing with it being such a nice day out, but I was really happy with the turn out. Thanks to everyone who supplied equipment it was a big help.

Full results are below.

1st A f0xy Grampa
2nd OmegaK
3rd Phosferrax
4th Zwoosh
5th Thead, BenGmanUk
7th Albo, STB Diamondz (Temjiin)
9th PuNkMAFIA, Smokey, Flightwolf, NKZero
13th Flagg, Strykie, Floodie

Let me know any feedback, positive or negative, just post it up or PM me. I'd like to do another one in a few months time if people are interested.

Enjoy the sun people. :)

NKZero

Noob
Shout-out time.....

A F0xy Grampa: nice to meet you man. Luckily for you we never got to play but I hope we can run that Sub-Cage match on Monday if you attend. I need the practice. Congrats on the tourney win as well Mr Bracket Rigger :p
Albo: glad we got some casuals in. Your Raiden is really good and I hope to pick up a few things from you while I'm practicing with him.
BenGmanUk: thanks a lot for organising the whole thing man :). Truly appreciated. Thanks for allowing me to borrow things for the day as well. Hope to see you on Monday.
Flagg: I feel a different power playing on the pad that is "made and played by the gods themselves" :). When I'm using a 'proper' controller on Monday we can really run that Cyber Sub-Sub Zero match if you are attending. Ggs as usual.
Flightwolf: didn't really get to see much of you but it was nice to meet you nonetheless. Love the name :).
OmegaK: I think you know who to thank for prepping you for this tourney during early casuals :p. Haha well done anyways on your placement and it was nice to meet you. If you are coming on Monday I'd love to play with you again (not in a sexual way).
Phosferrax: well done on your placement man. Glad I didn't play you tbh. Maybe I'll get a crack at the Shangsta on Monday? Good to see you again.
PuNkMAFIA: nice to meet you. Shout-outs to talking about fighting game history lol. Very solid Mileena (love that D4 usage :)). Hope you got the match-up experience you needed.
smokey: good tourney game we played man. You were on point with those resets but apparently you aren't too fond of facing Cage.... haha ggs.
STRYKIE: I can't thank you enough for letting me insert my stick in your 'converter' (that's what they call it nowadays). I wasn't feeling comfortable towards the end though. Want a fresh crack at it on Monday ;). Hope you can set me up with my fix :). Also love how your Scorpion out zoned my god-like Kabal.