What's new

[May 26, 2012] Project MrE's Traditional Kombat (3rd tournament season 1) (Rotterdam)

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
The games were nicee, the tournament was fun. It was my 1st MK tournament. I see forward to claim the 1st place @ the next tournament loll

Big up to my self, Djack and Solid_S14 ! The top 3 warriors loll
You did a very good Job bro ;) awesume play and next tournament more top players = more hype matches!!!
Its gonna be crazyyyyyy

dussss

Noob
Boys, ik stem voor een meeting woensdag! Als iemand tijd heeft lemme know,, als er maar 3 of 4 interesse hebben kunnen we bij mij. Als er meer zijn dan moet et bij iemand anders. Als het wat is. PM me op Robokop---

AssassiN

Noob
Good stuff, seeing some new good players.
Cheers to them :).

Hope everyone will be there at the next tournament :).

NKZero

Noob
Damn... nice to see these fights back, ill be at the next tournament for sure !
Hey man I'm gonna have a look through some of your vids...interested to see how a fellow Sektor player is doing. Anyways could you put all your tourney videos into the Sektor Tournament Footage thread? That's if you don't mind other people seeing you play....

Good games again :) Project MrE when is the next tourney???
Time for some serious training lol :)
I think its going to be the 7th of july . We still need confirmation on renting it but i reserved it .
The tournament will be a VS tournament so xbox 360 vs ps3. So be sure to get your own converters because mine aren't the best.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Hey man I'm gonna have a look through some of your vids...interested to see how a fellow Sektor player is doing. Anyways could you put all your tourney videos into the Sektor Tournament Footage thread? That's if you don't mind other people seeing you play....
Thnxz man, ill see what I can do ;)

NKZero

Noob
Thnxz man, ill see what I can do ;)
Alright just open the youtube version of ur vids and copy the URL and paste it into the thread. If you need help I'll get round to doing it later I don't mind.

Also I just watched some of ur vids. Really nice Sektor man :). Just a few criticisms if you do not mind though:

1) Don't abuse wake-ups with Sektor especially since he has a weak wake-up game. Also try to not use flame burner as a wake-up option since it is easy to punish up close or even if the opponent crosses you over.
2) Against Cage you obviously want to stay away so use more B1 in the footsies game to create space. Try to avoid F2 in this match-up if possible.
3) You used a few random teleport uppercuts here and there. Don't! It might work the first time or two but then you are in trouble.
4) I noticed you did 11/11B1 a lot which is great. I liked how you interrupted the opponents' pressure with standing 1 but it's better if you just mash out 12B1 because then if it hits you get a full combo punish.

I don't wanna be too negative so I'll point out the stuff I loved about your Sektor as well.

1) You used the leg lift stance excellently. You use it a lot better than I do for sure :). Nice mix-ups.
2) I like your up missile set-ups. Also I like how you use F2 to trap the opponent after an up missile. It was something I was testing out in the lab about a month ago and you can do some good stuff with it so good shit! Just note that in combos the best up missile set up is 1-up missile because it is the safest ender and gives you space as well.
3) Very good use of your throw. I thought you used it perfectly when you needed to. If the opponent is scared to use a wake-up attack then don't be afraid to B3 OTG them.

Overall I was impressed and I'm sure with more tournament time on your hands you will become even better :).

If you have any questions then please don't be afraid to ask me.