What's new

Question Max damage X-ray combos

InFlames

dead
WHAT IS PNC3, BLACHOLE CHARGE?
Uhhhhh I'm not sure I know what you mean. If you're talking about the charge into blackhole, do a blackhole behind them then start the combo with 21 into Charge/Slide Tackle. The charge will make them fall in the blackhole and you can continue the combo.

InFlames

dead
Badfulgore
Forget about my previous post, I see that you are using Google Translate and PNC comes up for some reason. The move you are talking about is when you jump straight up and do a punch attack.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Badfulgore
Forget about my previous post, I see that you are using Google Translate and PNC comes up for some reason. The move you are talking about is when you jump straight up and do a punch attack.
hahahaha. you're right! I'm not American or English. and understand very little
jump and hit with fist. understood! morning proves with this peculiar personage
Thanks and good night :)

InFlames

dead
After the Blackhole hits, NJP, dash B2,dash 1,2~X-ray does 2 % more damage!
Try it with my combo, maybe it can go over 50%.

Just make the enemy jump forward and do a blackhole while they are airborne. It will make the Blackhole take longer and give you time for 21~Charge.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Try it with my combo, maybe it can go over 50%.

Just make the enemy jump forward and do a blackhole while they are airborne. It will make the Blackhole take longer and give you time for 21~Charge.
My question is very simple. Do you restart your combo? This morning I did the combo and not 50%
do you can upload a video please?

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Ermac max dmg X-RAY combos:

Mid screen: jp B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, dash forward, 22, X-RAY. It deals 63% dmg.

Wall combo: jp, B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, uppercut, 31, 22, X-RAY. It deals 70% dmg.
the combo 70% is 61% U_U'
plis...only actual version!