What's new

Question Max damage X-ray combos

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Anyone can tell me the records of combos ray-x in 1.5 with: Scorpion, smoke, and ermac noobsaibot? Plis, not shansung combos, aprobechando an enemy attack,resets... or any unusual thing. thanks

Matix218

Get over here!
I believe the Max damage midscreen X ray combo for smoke is: jip, 3d12, 32, 32, smokebomb, x ray but I forget the exact %

I rarely use it since I generally would be utilizing the meter for resets/breaker and not xray.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
HI matrix. jip is jump punch? sorry,I dont know languaje abbreviated language.
I do this combo to see the damage.
Muchas gracias! thanks to much ;)

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Due to damage scaling on Xray, most of the optimal xray combos are very simple, and often do less damage than that characters best meterless or 1 bar combos.
thanks to much, but ... I'm interested to know those records x-ray damage in midscreen and wall.xD

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Anyone can tell me the records of combos ray-x in 1.5 with: Scorpion, smoke, and ermac noobsaibot? Plis, not shansung combos, aprobechando an enemy attack,resets... or any unusual thing. thanks
Ermac max dmg X-RAY combos:

Mid screen: jp B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, dash forward, 22, X-RAY. It deals 63% dmg.

Wall combo: jp, B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, uppercut, 31, 22, X-RAY. It deals 70% dmg.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Scorpion: 11~spear, NJP, Dash B2, JIK~teleport, dash 2~X-ray. I don't remember the damage, but this one is the easiest good damage X-ray combo that comes to my mind mid screen. Or maybe B2,JIK~teleport, JIK~teleport, D1~spear, JIP, F21~X-ray check the damage. I never use X-rays in a combo. Only naked.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Ermac max dmg X-RAY combos:

Mid screen: jp B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, dash forward, 22, X-RAY. It deals 63% dmg.

Wall combo: jp, B2(charge a bit), B1, lift, uppercut, 31, 22, X-RAY. It deals 70% dmg.
wow! 70% in 1.5?? Incredible! thank you very much. DB1 elevator is attack?

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Scorpion: 11~spear, NJP, Dash B2, JIK~teleport, dash 2~X-ray. I don't remember the damage, but this one is the easiest good damage X-ray combo that comes to my mind mid screen. Or maybe B2,JIK~teleport, JIK~teleport, D1~spear, JIP, F21~X-ray check the damage. I never use X-rays in a combo. Only naked.
I have seen a 55 combo with scorpion with ray-x sheva midscreen against attacking with his super salto.hehe
Alex1999-think it has a 54% wall. thanks;)

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
I believe the Max damage midscreen X ray combo for smoke is: jip, 3d12, 32, 32, smokebomb, x ray but I forget the exact %

I rarely use it since I generally would be utilizing the meter for resets/breaker and not xray.
only 46% ... saibot noob is better with midscreen combo x-ray?

InFlames

dead
Noob can do around 70% with resets and 50% with no resets midscreen with his X-Ray.

If you're talking about viable combos then 212~X-Ray is the best choice.