What's new

Question Max damage X-ray combos

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
didnt mclfy find a higher one in the corner in that recent video. i am not sure.
No. The X-RAY after the delayed B2B1 is a "pseudo" reset which can be blocked and Ermac can be punished heavily for it. Its not a legit combo.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
jp is jump punch?I've tried and how hard I have 61.me love, watch any of my combo video;)
Yes. The corner the combo i posted deals 70% damage. Its a very old combo, at least two years old. Surprised you dont know it. You need to charge B2 a bit cause it deals more damage the more you charge it.

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
:eek: ! ,metzos... combos from 2 years ago are not relevant. these combos changed in 1.5. and actual damage is 61
then .... 67% with ermac's record??
What surprised you?
thanks for info!

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
thanks to much.
I have two videos more. you can watch them on my youtube channel or here. I have overcome the reptile records. ermac and I have a combo of 70% than the actually known should be more

Every character, every combo you to meet maximum in each category of 1.5 or 1.6
Well ima do my mains. (xx=dash of quick dash)
Kitana midscreen. No meter
JI2, F21,NJ2,xx 4 Df1,4 BB2,xx, B2 DF1, Df1,xx 4 DF2.

1 Bar:
JI2, 3 EN Df1 cancel, JI2 F21, then proceed to do her biggest meterless.

2Bars:
JI2, 3 EN DF1 CANCEL, JI2 F21, 4 DF1, 4DF1, 2 EN LIFT, XX, B2 DF1, DF1, XX, 4DF2.
3Bars:
The same as her 2 bars. Just use two EN FANS CANCEL and continue on.
I'll write the rest later

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Shang v Kung Lao in corner
(As Lao) 24 x-Ray, med ground skull, dash f434 close ground skull 1, b1214 soul steal. 72%
Well ima do my mains. (xx=dash of quick dash)
Kitana midscreen. No meter
JI2, F21,NJ2,xx 4 Df1,4 BB2,xx, B2 DF1, Df1,xx 4 DF2.

1 Bar:
JI2, 3 EN Df1 cancel, JI2 F21, then proceed to do her biggest meterless.

2Bars:
JI2, 3 EN DF1 CANCEL, JI2 F21, 4 DF1, 4DF1, 2 EN LIFT, XX, B2 DF1, DF1, XX, 4DF2.
3Bars:
The same as her 2 bars. Just use two EN FANS CANCEL and continue on.
I'll write the rest later
Damage? please