What's new

Guide Max Damage Meterless Combos

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The ability to U3 in dash makes it everything looks better, i had the opportunity to test this skarlet before, she was so damn broken with the slide glitch, the horrible things we could do with if it wasn't patched.
Trading pokes to bait armor would be useless
fast recovering projectiles wouldn't matter
Vortex on resets
Broken mixups out of blockstrings

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
New Damages, universal, these resets are so easy to land.

DF3~DB2, B2~DB2 x 2~DF3~DB2 xx 112 34% (so close to our regular 36% reset with F4 starter)

AA
F4~DB2, xx 23~DF3~DB2, 112 31%

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
{NEW}

Standing Corner Punish added

B1,1,F4,DF2 -- U3,4,DF1 -- B1,1,F4,DB2 -- B1,1,F4,DB2 -- B1,1,F4,F2 -- 44%

Standing Corner Reset added

B1,1,F4,DF2 -- U3,4,DF1 -- B1,1,F4,DB2 -- B1,1,F4,DB2 -- 1,1,2 -- 41%
u can do this for 45% standing reset b11f4 df2 , 3 db2 , b11f4 db2 , b11f4 db2 , 112 ... im pretty sure ive gotten a 50% from this starter ?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
u can do this for 45% standing reset b11f4 df2 , 3 db2 , b11f4 db2 , b11f4 db2 , 112 ... im pretty sure ive gotten a 50% from this starter ?
*raises eyebrow* I'll try this on lunch. 50% meter less reset from a standing b11f4? I'd have to see it to believe it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
*raises eyebrow* I'll try this on lunch. 50% meter less reset from a standing b11f4? I'd have to see it to believe it...

i could be wrong but the 45% is legit without a jump in punch some of her corner combos have crazy strict timing , u can also start with b11f4 df2, u3 , 3df2 , etc i think dats the most damaging option but i do be tearing my hair out trying to land it

Ninj

i could be wrong but the 45% is legit without a jump in punch some of her corner combos have crazy strict timing , u can also start with b11f4 df2, u3 , 3df2 , etc i think dats the most damaging option but i do be tearing my hair out trying to land it
I'll take a look at them when I have my lunch break. I'm trying to complete the list in terms of tournament viable combos. If the timing is just too strange to be consistent with the rest of them, I'll include it but in a different section. Watch for edits/completion of the list soon. Let me know what, if anything, you find frstack.

ryublaze

Noob
Ninj

What about b1,1,f4,rd~ds, dash back, b1,1,f4,ds, b1,1,f4, ds, 1, 1, 2? I think I posted this a while ago but it's the one where Skarlet goes underneath her opponent and u have to reverse the input for down slash (only in the right corner). I think it's tournament viable cuz I can land it online as well.

Ninj

Ninj

What about b1,1,f4,rd~ds, dash back, b1,1,f4,ds, b1,1,f4, ds, 1, 1, 2? I think I posted this a while ago but it's the one where Skarlet goes underneath her opponent and u have to reverse the input for down slash (only in the right corner). I think it's tournament viable cuz I can land it online as well.
Yeah I'm gonna look at that one too.

AssassiN

Noob
Ninj

I've experimented with that before, but sometimes you don't have to reverse her inputs.
It's weird... Could be that I mistimed the downslash.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ninj

I'm behind from travel but this is what I was thinking

Ninj

Ninj

Yeah, this is a good one and not hard to do.

I don't know but it's hard for me to understand the whole:

D1,DF1- xx 2,DF1- xx 1,1,2 --

That stuff is hard. But I guess that shows how much of a noob I am LOL

AssassiN

Noob
CD Jr tweeted that CD found a 51% meterless midscreen combo, perhaps one that has already been found?

Happy to see that he is still rocking Skarlet.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I know there was a thread at one point dedicated to finding the highest midscreen no meter combo with the help of TylerLantern we reached 52%:

Now this combo isn't exactly easy while CD Jr is saying that CD's combo is.
the 51% meterless is easy its just that ppl are lazy to do it, and i notice non Skarlet actually uses the B2 starter on daily basis, we just F4 after a jip on read and B11F4 after a crossup jip.

There is ton of stuff we punish with F4 and actually some of these stuffs are punishable by B2, start by a Kabal's blocked ND.

the 52% its actually hard to do it.

Its about 2 months that all my double 2~rd downslashes combos are now very consistent. Even tho i hardly use B2 has starters, i'm going for 53% to 54% with 1 bar without necessarely risk just framing the inputs during the BnBs.

Low resets are now a bit consistent as well