What's new

Question - Hollywood Max damage from flip kick in the corner

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
wait, how can you combo 21u4 after a grounded 121...the only think i can connect with is flip kick,
You do your starter (b12 db2, df1 db2, or f3 db2) and then run, 121, 21u4, 4 db2, SLIGHT run 11 bd3. Once you get used to it, you should be able to get plus frames in the double digits consistently.

b12 gives 38%
df1 gives 37%
f3 gives 39%

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
What do you mean by this
I mean if you do my combo which i listed you can't end in nutpunch because you juggled the opponent too much also im pretty sure it also gives you a free armor breaking option and a 50/50 if your opponent doesn't have meter to armor

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I mainly just end combo's in flipkick, unless I end short and do EX nutpunch to guarantee something (only when they're at low ish health or in chip range)

Safe Jump setup is a gigantic bill, don't try using it

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
You do your starter (b12 db2, df1 db2, or f3 db2) and then run, 121, 21u4, 4 db2, SLIGHT run 11 bd3. Once you get used to it, you should be able to get plus frames in the double digits consistently.

b12 gives 38%
df1 gives 37%
f3 gives 39%
ah, ok, cause i tried that and i can never launch them at a respectable height to connect 11~nutpunch to give that advantage.