What's new

General/Other - Ninjitsu Massive ninjutsu buffs incoming

Nereus

Noob
From what my fellow friend JDE told me.. you can still do two flame auras in a combo.

21 xx db4 > 214 xx db3 > delay 123 xx EX db3 > run into 21 xx bf1 > ji2 > f4 xx db4 > 21 xx db3.

Combo i came up with thanks to @STRYKIE and i gave it to @JDE to test. We're literally losing like.. 1% damage lol so i dunno why they removed this link. Seemed pointless.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Ninjutsu is one of my mains so this is good if its true, downloading this tomorrow morning to see what happens.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I can live without the 214 pressure, I'm just worried about the damage that might be lost without getting two 214's in a combo. How much of a damage nerf is it? If it's only a few percent then that's fine. Scorp is fine.

Nereus

Noob
I can live without the 214 pressure, I'm just worried about the damage that might be lost without getting two 214's in a combo. How much of a damage nerf is it? If it's only a few percent then that's fine. Scorp is fine.
you aren't losing much honestly.. instead of doing (214 xx tele into 214 xx ex tele) i did (214 xx tele into delay 123 xx EX tele) and i lost like 1% lol

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
So back on topic, what damage are we looking at now with Ninjitsu? How much difference is it making?

IROC

WP IROC
Mine is still downloading. Before patch i was getting 40 or 41% 1 bar. Just glad i mained it over the other 2.

Nereus

Noob
downloading the update.. and i guess you can't do flame aura twice in a combo. I figured you couldn't because the combo length but it's in general..
huh.. so you're prob. losing more than 1%

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Cannot wait to try out Ninjutsu when I get home form work tonight. I increased the damage by incorparating S4 which pushed it to almost 30%, now with these damage increases I think people will have a good reason to be afraid of Ninjutsu.