What's new

General/Other - Ninjitsu Massive ninjutsu buffs incoming

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Affliction combo (Away + FP, BP, FP) by 2
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Doom Slice (Away + BP) by 4
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Doom Blade (Towards + BP) by 4
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Dead End combo (BP, FP, BP) by 2
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) – Downfall (Away + BK) now hits twice
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Cataclysm combo (Towards + BK, BP) by 4
Also they are nerfing the cancel advantage on 214 by 4 frames. According to our frame data our blockstring should be okay, but probably this means 214xxEXFB won't jail.

TBH I'm not sure that these are the buffs ninjutsu needs. I've personally never felt that dmg output was that bad. I would have preferred utility.

Last edited:

InFlames

dead
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Affliction combo (Away + FP, BP, FP) by 2
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Doom Slice (Away + BP) by 4
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Doom Blade (Towards + BP) by 4
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Dead End combo (BP, FP, BP) by 2
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) – Downfall (Away + BK) now hits twice
  • Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Cataclysm combo (Towards + BK, BP) by 4
Also they are nerfing the cancel advantage on 214 by 4 frames. According to our frame data our blockstring should be okay, but probably this means 214xxEXFB won't jail.
I've had people d2 out of my 214xxEX FB even before the patch

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
They also said that the block stun was being reset after 214 was 2in1 cancelled though. Could this be the end of 214 blockstrings? Find out next time on DBZ.

I've had people d2 out of my 214xxEX FB even before the patch
Was it in the corner? Because some characters can duck EX Fireball in the corner. Either that or some stages allow characters to duck it in the corner, I'm not sure which.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
They also said that the block stun was being reset after 214 was 2in1 cancelled though. Could this be the end of 214 blockstrings? Find out next time on DBZ.
I don't know wtf that means but unless reversals can be completely buffered now I don't see how it would kill blockstring. We still have enough frames right? RIGHT?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Can anyone confirm the 214 blockstring is still safe? I am assuming changing the recovery by 4 frames will make it so the regular dash cancel out of fireball will not be as +