What's new

Marvel Top 5 vs. DC top 5

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Wonder Woman also earns her place dude, she is almost on Supes' level for realsies, and Flash is NUMBER 1, idk why I didn't have him there in the first place.
I don't respect women though

but fine

my top 5 DC team would then be

Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Superboy Prime
Shazam

I was thinking about putting J'onn in there but he's too free to fire.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Somebody who knows about Franklin, that is the most broken ability of all time but hey considering where he came from I'll allow it haha.
Franklin I can control reality Richards. Franklin I'm gonna create a pocket dimension for everyone that died in the fight Onslaught Richards. Franklin I can have three separate version of me exist within two timelines Richards yeah that guy hella broke.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Franklin I can control reality Richards. Franklin I'm gonna create a pocket dimension for everyone that died in the fight Onslaught Richards. Franklin I can have three separate version of me exist within two timelines Richards yeah that guy hella broke.
He will one day be GAWD, and everyone in Marvel will worship, revere, and fear him.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I don't respect women though

but fine

my top 5 DC team would then be

Superman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Superboy Prime
Shazam

I was thinking about putting J'onn in there but he's too free to fire.
Too true about J'onn, and hey if you don't think Diana has got the balls I'm not sayin' nothin' haha.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Somebody who knows about Franklin, that is the most broken ability of all time but hey considering where he came from I'll allow it haha.
yeah no big deal, I create universes at the age of like 8 and Galactus is my bitch.

lolol but the title card event is

BATMAN VS DOCTOR DOOM

battle of the plot armor

Joker8417 I KNOW you will agree that these two have plot armor.

Batman is in the form of "LOLPREPTIME"
Dr. Doom is in the form of "LOLMAGIC and LOLIMDOOM"

Solo

Shadow Priest
DC automatically wins because of Superman...people really don't understand how OP he was. Especially in the 70's-80's. He could fart and destroy galaxies.
I love DC to death... but Marvel has One-Above-All.

His name speaks for himself. Beyond God-Tier. This guy could probably solo the DCverse.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I don't think it's fair to take the most powerful from each side, I think it's more fun to have certain battles and try to see who would realistically win. Otherwise we could be talking about gods vs gods lol.

The battles in the crossover were
Aquaman vs Namor
Elektra vs Catwoman
Flash vs Quicksilver
Robin vs Jubilee
Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern
Thor vs Shazam
Batman vs Captain America
Spiderman vs Superboy
Wolverine vs Lobo
Storm vs Wonderwoman
Superman vs Hulk

I dunno why Spiderman vs Superboy would be even close to a fair fight lol but those are some interesting matchups that would be cool to look at.

Wolverine and the X-men has me convinced Wolverine has plot armor that puts everyone else to shame.

Cosmic beings should be excluded. DC Death > Marvel Death though.

Wolverines is hella bad for realsies lol.
Wolverine's got the most plot armor but Batman's the biggest cash cow. 6 fucking books dude. That's not counting the spin-offs like batwing, nightwing, batgirl, red hood, talon, batwoman, birds of prey and all the appearances he makes in them.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Dunno about DC, but if you wanna really talk about Marvel in general the ones you guys have posted are not even close in terms of power against guys like, Thanos, Galactus, the Celestials, etc. WWH would destroy pretty much anyone from the DC universe though, except, perhaps, Superman. OdinForce and Rune Thor were also pretty OP. Also for the DC team why no Darkseid, Doomsday, etc and from the Marvel you forgot Sentry. Sentry (and his alter ego the Void) is OP.

Flagg

Noob
It's always been a fact that regular DC heroes are more powerful than Marvel heroes, but the Marvel "Cosmic" characters spank the DC "cosmic" characters.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
lol, "the one above all" is simply God in the Marvel Universe, some people say its a representation of Stan Lee, lol

btw, whats so crazy about the flash?