What's new

Marvel Fighting Game like Injustice (wishlist)

Marvel Figthing Game like Injustice?

• Absolutely yes!

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Not so sure

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I don't think so

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
+ Gambit
+ Emma Frost

Just realized there is also missing atleast one Fantastic Four Character.

Personally i dont like the one touch death combos in MvC3 i would really like a more "normal" Injustice/SF/MK style Marvel or DBZ game which is developed as a Tournament Fighter.
yeah but does anybody really care about the fantastic four though? lol :p

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
What's wrong with the Vs series that you guys don't want to play it? It's not like there's no way to learn the games nor a scene for pretty much every one of them...
I don't think it's very much fun is all. Not a big fan of team fighters or just how fast the vs games are, I prefer a slower more deliberate style

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
I agree that marvel looks cartoony but honestly that's the best way to present COMIC BOOK characters imo. The Capcom characters easily fit into that style as well, hence the mvc series.

I think nrs should just stick with mk since that fits their style and tone better. I'm a scrub and a half at marvel and I personally would rather have marvel vs dc made by Capcom than an nrs marvel fighter. The crazy, fast paced style of the vs series just seems to make more sense for comic book characters.

Also to be clear I did vote absolutely yes. Id play the shit out of it too. I just have the marvel bug right now for some reason:)