What's new

Question Martian Manhunter's trait has 8 seconds of cool down.

Should Zod's trait have 8 seconds of cool down just like Martian Manhunter's trait?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • No.

Votes: 66 78.6%

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
MMH isn't Zod. Ridiculously foolish justification and a pretty pathetic statement coming fom somebody who ran from Deathstroke to Zod and STILL asks for "balance" (buffs).
Ran? Why would I use the most average character in the game when I can use a top tier character? Nobody forbids you to switch.

Besides, you Deathstroke players were cheering when Deathstroke was over-normalized. In the mean time, Martian Manhunter's overhead teleport was receving buffs. So shut up and be content with the mid tier character that you asked for.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
MMH's trait isn't as good as Zod's tbh. It's really good, but I think 4 seconds difference is fair given what those characters get off of it. I would even agree that Zod's trait recharges too often. We should feel lucky.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Ran? Why would I use the most average character in the game when I can use a top tier character? Nobody forbids you to switch.

Besides, you Deathstroke players were cheering when Deathstroke was over-normalized. In the mean time, Martian Manhunter's overhead teleport was receving buffs. So shut up and be content with the mid tier character that you asked for.
For such an average character, why kan he deal with Martian better than Zod allegedly kan?

Jupiter is a well-known down player.
If by that you mean Down to Play, then I definitely agree...

Is there ever going to be a discussion about the strength of DLC characters in general?

It's become abundantly clear that NRS is making DLC characters extremely good for the sole purpose of generating more sales. At their release, Zod, Batgirl, MMH, and Scorpion where all top tier.

It feels like its "addition by subtraction". It doesn't matter if they're OP or not- it matters that they so obviously are much more attractive choices than existing characters, and were in fact that way by design: which reduces overall character variety in tournaments.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Is there ever going to be a discussion about the strength of DLC characters in general?

It's become abundantly clear that NRS is making DLC characters extremely good for the sole purpose of generating more sales. At their release, Zod, Batgirl, MMH, and Scorpion where all top tier.

It feels like its "addition by subtraction". It doesn't matter if they're OP or not- it matters that they so obviously are much more attractive choices than existing characters, and were in fact that way by design: which reduces overall character variety in tournaments.
By design

OP = more sales

I am asking for balance.

If another character's trait has 8 seconds of cool down, so should mine.
come on now, trait cool downs are relative to their powers and relative to how much the character needs their trait, lets not be so cut and dry, zods trait is not fair and balanced, martians trait isn't that broken but combined with everything else it makes him invincible

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I am asking for balance.

If another character's trait has 8 seconds of cool down, so should mine.
By this logic Bane shouldn't have a debuff on his trait. "Other characters don't receive a debuff during cooldown time, so neither should mine".

Surely you can see your argument is illogical?

Traits are unique properties and cannot be compared like for like as you did.