What's new

Question Martian Manhunter's trait has 8 seconds of cool down.

Should Zod's trait have 8 seconds of cool down just like Martian Manhunter's trait?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • No.

Votes: 66 78.6%

• Total voters

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm sorry but if u think Grundy does well you're not playing MMH right vs him

WC and this Grundy up playing is absurd
Grundy actually does do well. Tyrant told me he thought it was even a few weeks ago but whatever.

Why do you think its bad for Grundy?

I also did pretty well against Tyrant last time we played. (Don't know if that helps my kase or not.. lol)

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I'm sorry but if u think Grundy does well you're not playing MMH right vs him

WC and this Grundy up playing is absurd
Most of WC doesn't think he's good anymore. He really isn't good.

It got to the point where I had to just ask people, "What MUs do you think Grundy even wins? What place would you think Grundy was if Tyrant never played him?" Also, Grundy doesn't do well against him at all, I can tell you that. Almost every MMH Tyrant has played has beaten him.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
both doomsday and zod deserves a trait buff. Its only fair.
This is sounding like Kongress.. Everyone trying to pass the buff laws on the kondition that they tack on their own...

Komplete BS I say!

Let's just make things fair and have Zod's trait have 8 seconds kooldown but only one activation per round. Oh and for Martian's trait to have Doomsday Trait breaking properties..

SZSR

Noob
This is sounding like Kongress.. Everyone trying to pass the buff laws on the kondition that they tack on their own...

Komplete BS I say!

Let's just make things fair and have Zod's trait have 8 seconds kooldown but only one activation per round. Oh and for Martian's trait to have Doomsday Trait breaking properties..
That Shazam stimulus package is coming any day now...

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.

Komplete BS I say!

You fool

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Grundy actually does do well. Tyrant told me he thought it was even a few weeks ago but whatever.

Why do you think its bad for Grundy?

I also did pretty well against Tyrant last time we played. (Don't know if that helps my kase or not.. lol)
IMO MMH can play almost like ZOD can in the MU

Empty jump back all day and trait up ji3 and for any reason u see Grundy doing any unsafe Animations xx instant tele . Save meter for air dash MB and combo .

MMH has many throw immune moves.

Feels basic

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Most of WC doesn't think he's good anymore. He really isn't good.

It got to the point where I had to just ask people, "What MUs do you think Grundy even wins? What place would you think Grundy was if Tyrant never played him?" Also, Grundy doesn't do well against him at all, I can tell you that. Almost every MMH Tyrant has played has beaten him.
I feel like for a whole tyrant was getting a bad rap over there cause it seemed wc thought Grundy was top 5

Good to hear/see the change

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
MMH's trait isn't as good as Zod's tbh. It's really good, but I think 4 seconds difference is fair given what those characters get off of it. I would even agree that Zod's trait recharges too often. We should feel lucky.
^ someone who finally appreciates a good character. Bless based Groove Heaven <3

So many people in this forum demanding buffs when their character is already good. Flash forum did in the summer and look at the beast Flash became.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I feel like for a whole tyrant was getting a bad rap over there cause it seemed wc thought Grundy was top 5

Good to hear/see the change
There were definitely people who thought the character was a lot better than he was, but for the most part they have seen the light.

That character has way too many issues to be as good as people made him out to be. Once people learned the MU/picked a MU that was good for them they sort of figured it out.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
IMO MMH can play almost like ZOD can in the MU

Empty jump back all day and trait up ji3 and for any reason u see Grundy doing any unsafe Animations xx instant tele . Save meter for air dash MB and combo .

MMH has many throw immune moves.

Feels basic
Grundy doesn't really need to do unsafe animations from far. He kould Walking Korpse/Walk/Dash...

MMH actually doesn't have that many ungrabbable moves. B1 is impractical, even by my standards. Standing 2 (which is what I use) is still harder than most characters and B2 is slow enough to where if you time it for the ungrabbable frames you kould get stuffed or eat a WCC into WC. There's actually a lot of characters that have a lot of ungrabbable moves, it just depends on the timings and some are not practical. Either way, you only need one.

MMH is also not building meter like Zod is by jumping back, he's just putting himself in the korner.

Grundy also gets through Martian's Zoning and doesn't kare about red orbs. When I play, I play against Grundy up klose or at neutral. I only really zone to build meter and that kan be a risk if he gets in at the right time. If I trait 22 at neutral and he does WC, he'll punish me. Same for trait 3. His standing 2 is also very fast for it's range at 13 frames so he kan get kombos in from that. Once he gets in, it's a big guessing game, where you not only have to worry about 50/50's but the grab as well and he only has to be as risky as he wants to be.

Grundy also has good oki on Martian.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Looking back on the 2.o thread...what exactly was Dave wrong about? Seems pretty accurate to me.
The Kano 2.0 thread? I was wrong about nothing. I said Deathstroke was going to end up being mid tier and now he is. But some powerful propaganda forces within the community have always attempted to silence the truth.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The Kano 2.0 thread? I was wrong about nothing. I said Deathstroke was going to end up being mid tier and now he is. But some powerful propaganda forces within the community have always attempted to silence the truth.
Yup..and I agreed with you(but I made absurd predictions) but I was destroyed for it. I haven't played more than a hour in a week since April of last year.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Yup..and I agreed with you(but I made absurd predictions) but I was destroyed for it. I haven't played more than a hour in a week since April of last year.
Do not worry. All the people who claimed that Deathstroke was going to be top 10 after the normalizations will be put on blast soon in the "One Year Anniversary of Low Gunshots Normalizations" thread.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Do not worry. All the people who claimed that Deathstroke was going to be top 10 after the normalizations will be put on blast soon in the "One Year Anniversary of Low Gunshots Normalizations" thread.
This is the best thing I've heard in ages...please redeem me lol.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Is there ever going to be a discussion about the strength of DLC characters in general?

It's become abundantly clear that NRS is making DLC characters extremely good for the sole purpose of generating more sales. At their release, Zod, Batgirl, MMH, and Scorpion where all top tier.

It feels like its "addition by subtraction". It doesn't matter if they're OP or not- it matters that they so obviously are much more attractive choices than existing characters, and were in fact that way by design: which reduces overall character variety in tournaments.
I tried to bring this up once but nobody listened to me :(

deathstroke loses to who,
zod
martian
black adam maybe???
aquaman softly
green lantern?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
lmfao, wait, Dave still plays this game?? I like how that documentary made him look like a fool 3 times.

Keeps me happy to see your threads dude, the struggle must be real.