What's new

Martian Manhunter is allegedly a freaking Cameo - (thread worthy)

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I'm tired of these shenanigans. Either confirm or deconfirm him so I can be sure of it.
View attachment 4320
they are testing us or something.... this is really depressing lol I just iimagine how sweet would playing MMH Be - just imagine - i dont even really care about his shapeshifting - but Telepathy, Martian Vision, Telekinesis, Speed, Streth, Density control of his body, invisibility - just imagine those in this game - he could use telepathy Quan Chi style - making enemi come near him, Density - like Flash does through vibrating in the game and the attacks don't hurt him, Martian Vision like Superman, Invisibility - Reptile style, Telekinesis - Kenshi/Ermac style...
It would be sick especially all that combined with his naturally badass look (like in the new 52) and RED EYES!!

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
5-6 Batman characters was a good blame in my opinion. ;)
haha glad we agree on that :D well for me especially Bane ... Coz others at least have impressed me more - Nightwing has awesome combos, Harley is just badass, Catwoman well i think she stole the spotlight during the Raven reveal trailer DAT DOUBLE DODGE!! Joker well he is part of the main story even though i love Harley more in this.. Bane is just the mehh character for now.. (but we never know maybe i'll end up maining him haha ) of course if MMH is playable even if i suck at first i am gonna practice untill i am a pro with MMH

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
im not giving up hope. Not until the words "Martian Manhunter is not playable in Injustice" are specifically said by Ed Boon.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
wasn't there some clue on noob.com saying NoMMHUNTER or something? I am not being negative i am just trying to prepare myself for the worst

You had to do some specific stuff to get that but yes, it was in a crossword puzzle.

SZSR

Noob
NRS is notorious for making background characters playable, Blaze from MK2 to MKDA, Kenshi in MK9, Skarlet in MK9, Kitana in MK9.

If people want the character in badly enough he'll be in, i.e., Rain.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
You had to do some specific stuff to get that but yes, it was in a crossword puzzle.
see that scares the SHIT out of me - and it is killing my hype, one of the main reasons i preordered was coz i was sure he was gonna be in ...

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
NRS is notorious for making background characters playable, Blaze from MK2 to MKDA, Kenshi in MK9, Skarlet in MK9, Kitana in MK9.

If people want the character in badly enough he'll be in, i.e., Rain.
Let's hope so and i think MMH is very badly wanted lol i mean especially with Aquaman and Raven and Black Adam out of the way :D

he's a troll but not an outright liar from what i've gathered. he may hint at things like he did with Aquaman being in the game but i trust him not to lie.
Yeah that's how Boon keeps things secret, he'll give you some truths, a bunch of jokes that could be mistaken for the truth, and a"maybe" instead of a dead on "yes" or "no" when asked something. He does cause it's fun to troll but also because it's a great way to build hype and keep secrets. When Boon says something you're not sure if he's being serious or just joking.

see that scares the SHIT out of me - and it is killing my hype, one of the main reasons i preordered was coz i was sure he was gonna be in ...
Look at it this way:

You'll have time to get good with other characters, so that when MMH comes around, you won't be a total noob with him: You will have gotten familiar with Injustice by that time. :)

SZSR

Noob
Yeah that's how Boon keeps things secret, he'll give you some truths, a bunch of jokes that could be mistaken for the truth, and a"maybe" instead of a dead on "yes" or "no" when asked something. He does cause it's fun to troll but also because it's a great way to build hype and keep secrets. When Boon says something you're not sure if he's being serious or just joking.
To be honest, the MK community's biggest troll is Ed Boon.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Look at it this way:

You'll have time to get good with other characters, so that when MMH comes around, you won't be a total noob with him: You will have gotten familiar with Injustice by that time. :)
lol well yeah haha I can't even decide who is gonna be the first character i am gonna play :D
I 'll play story mode after playing some arcade except if they annoucne that MMH must be unlocked after Storymode than i would finish it in 2 secs haha

I won´t be supriced if they save semi popular character like MMH for dlc to get a decent sale on their dlc.. on the other hand maybe I have been f**k over by EA stupid dlc crap to many times to tell...

But the point is MMH is in the same about as many other well known character eg. Darksied is one of the most well known superman villians throughout the entire dc universe, and they have him as stage transition.. Damn you NRS :( Atleast your guy have a chance..