What's new

Breakthrough Martian Manhunter gets 39% of damage from a safe teleport.

Does this combo bother you?

• Total voters

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
The fools of this community always criticize me for being hyperbolic when I am right 85% of the time.

Can anybody in this community, including those conceited individuals who act all-knowing, please explain to me why Martian Manhunter's overhead teleport is "fine" while low gunshots were considered "broken"?

You do not understand Pig. I am a Zod player so I do. Zod players have to work overtime to beat all the good characters in this game.
lol zod has to work overtime? get out of here. i can use zod who i dont play anymore and win easily. doesnt matter that sdome of his setups are hard to do. his core gamreplay is simple as fuck. get out trait and abuse interactables. run away with jump back and zone/ charge rinse and repeat. if you dont believe me ill play you with him

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
why don't you just backdash it? If he DP spams and you backdash his next one gets stuffed into a full combo.

As far as I know, he doesn't lose anything by me backdashing and I am put further into the korner. He also has his grab that will beat out my backdashes so backdash just seems like a lose-lose situation.

I really need to play this match. I miss the old MK days when Krayzie and Chef gave me the whole roster of match up experience... lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol zod has to work overtime? get out of here. i can use zod who i dont play anymore and win easily. doesnt matter that sdome of his setups are hard to do. his core gamreplay is simple as fuck. get out trait and abuse interactables. run away with jump back and zone/ charge rinse and repeat. if you dont believe me ill play you with him
Id like to see this

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
You Shall apologize and you will like it -Cm punk

In my defense it was KT smith that said it was even, I said "that's cool KT smith since you played REO". I said it's 6-4 specially online cause of the delay it's super tough for gl to punish his moves which have a 1f punish window, I still back up that statement specially now that the character has been developed so much.

Rebelo

Noob
In my defense it was KT smith that said it was even, I said "that's cool KT smith since you played REO". I said it's 6-4 specially online cause of the delay it's super tough for gl to punish his moves which have a 1f punish window, I still back up that statement specially now that the character has been developed so much.
once again guys im sorry for doing this to the char ....lol but you guys cant be saying char is to good just because of how this one mmh does with him ;) i will be making aa mmh mu chart as i did for gl and one again it will be based off my opinion

Rebelo

Noob
MMH MU chart
MMH vs batman 5-5
MMH vs nightwing 6-4
MMH vs flash 4-6
MMH vs cyborg 7-3
MMH vs green arrow 6-4
MMH vs superman 4-6
mmh vs raven 6-4
mmh vs aquaman 5-5
mmh vs wonderwomen 5-5
mmh vs zatana 5-5
mmh vs hawkgirl 7-3
mmh vs shazam 5-5
mmh vs gl 6-4
mmh vs batgirl 5-5
mmh vs lobo 5-5
mmh vs joker 6-4
mmh vs harley 6-4
mmh vs grundy 5-5
mmh vs zod 6-4
mmh vs lex 4-6
mmh vs catwomen 5-5
mmh vs deathstroke 5-5
mmh vs scorps 5-5
mmh vs ares 5-5
mmh vs killerfrost 5-5
mmh vs doomsday 4-6
mmh vs sinestro 6-4
mmh vs black adam 5-5
mmh vs bane 5-5

RYX

BIG PUSHER
As far as I know, he doesn't lose anything by me backdashing and I am put further into the korner. He also has his grab that will beat out my backdashes so backdash just seems like a lose-lose situation.

I really need to play this match. I miss the old MK days when Krayzie and Chef gave me the whole roster of match up experience... lol.
I just said if he's spamming and you backdash he has to respect fast strings that are mashed out or back dash himself which is almost as bad

he has to make the read and so do you. it's fair

Rebelo

Noob
Really? I mean.... Really?
yea mmh main tool is teleport lex can turn on his trait eat the hit from the teleaport mmh eat a full combo for teleporting second mmh got no project that hit twice only thing he got that hit twice is his b3 if the lex playing knows how to use his trait properly it can be hell for mmh also a frame perfect corps charge will punish teleport of block

M2Dave

Zoning Master
At the end of the day Deathstroke is still decent and MM is still beatable. So it's not the end of the world. But stop playing victim as if NRS has some sort of bias towards one set of pixels vs. another set of pixels. It's about money, always has been and always will be (And looking from their perspective that makes perfect sense).
Actually, casual gamers can still not overcome Deathstroke's zoning game, so nothing has changed.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
once again guys im sorry for doing this to the char ....lol but you guys cant be saying char is to good just because of how this one mmh does with him ;) i will be making aa mmh mu chart as i did for gl and one again it will be based off my opinion

Don't worry, I'll be working on some characters to counter your cheapo MMH :) and if not I'll just join the dark side myself.