What's new

Breakthrough Martian Manhunter gets 39% of damage from a safe teleport.

Does this combo bother you?

• Total voters

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
It has nothing to do with the play style, it has to do with the fact that he is blocking the other way ON REACTION

If you watch the 1st match you can see Godspeed respecting the other options thats why he got hit by the overhead teleport as soon as he noticed PL is not even using the unsafe one he just started walking forward when he saw the animation. Both teleports have the same start up animation and the unsafe teleport will blow you up if you walk foward. Just watch the match again and you will notice this.

my point is its not on reaction its on a read and really poorly played by PL

4x4lo8o

Noob
MMH MU chart
MMH vs batman 5-5
MMH vs nightwing 6-4
MMH vs flash 4-6
MMH vs cyborg 7-3
MMH vs green arrow 6-4
MMH vs superman 4-6
mmh vs raven 6-4
mmh vs aquaman 5-5
mmh vs wonderwomen 5-5
mmh vs zatana 5-5
mmh vs hawkgirl 7-3
mmh vs shazam 5-5
mmh vs gl 6-4
mmh vs batgirl 5-5
mmh vs lobo 5-5
mmh vs joker 6-4
mmh vs harley 6-4
mmh vs grundy 5-5
mmh vs zod 6-4
mmh vs lex 4-6
mmh vs catwomen 5-5
mmh vs deathstroke 5-5
mmh vs scorps 5-5
mmh vs ares 5-5
mmh vs killerfrost 5-5
mmh vs doomsday 4-6
mmh vs sinestro 6-4
mmh vs black adam 5-5
mmh vs bane 5-5

Is this list serious?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
MMH MU chart
MMH vs batman 5-5
MMH vs nightwing 6-4
MMH vs flash 4-6
MMH vs cyborg 7-3
MMH vs green arrow 6-4
MMH vs superman 4-6
mmh vs raven 6-4
mmh vs aquaman 5-5
mmh vs wonderwomen 5-5
mmh vs zatana 5-5
mmh vs hawkgirl 7-3
mmh vs shazam 5-5
mmh vs gl 6-4
mmh vs batgirl 5-5
mmh vs lobo 5-5
mmh vs joker 6-4
mmh vs harley 6-4
mmh vs grundy 5-5
mmh vs zod 6-4
mmh vs lex 4-6
mmh vs catwomen 5-5
mmh vs deathstroke 5-5
mmh vs scorps 5-5
mmh vs ares 5-5
mmh vs killerfrost 5-5
mmh vs doomsday 4-6
mmh vs sinestro 6-4
mmh vs black adam 5-5
mmh vs bane 5-5
Yeah...this is supposed to be the number 1 character and has 4 bad matchups...noted.

Also, The Ares matchup is 6-4 in favor of MMH.

Ninja edit: I can see why you put 5-5 in there after some testing, but still...it's tough to get Ares' game going against MMH.

If you watch the 1st match you can see Godspeed respecting the other options thats why he got hit by the overhead teleport as soon as he noticed PL is not even using the unsafe one he just started walking forward when he saw the animation. Both teleports have the same start up animation and the unsafe teleport will blow you up if you walk foward. Just watch the match again and you will notice this.

my point is its not on reaction its on a read and really poorly played by PL
Yea, but by your logic it's a 50/50. If you block normal on reaction to the teleport animation, you either block the overhead teleport and mmh is safe, or you block the other one and get a full combo punish. If you block crossup, you either block the overhead teleport and get a full combo punish, or you get hit by the other one and get blown up.

Akae47

Noob
Inb4 the classic "Who are You" and "You know nothing" responses. I need more information on this "Safe Teleport" nonsense. Is there tourney or mm where this is being used in a exploitative way? I grow tired of these theory discussions that lead into thread closing arguments.

Espio

Kokomo
Hawkgirl does better than Cyborg, she's not a zoner and what he takes away from her he does to Green Lantern and Black Adam (which is keep them out of the air). At least she has a solid up close game and her horizontal ground movement with her walk speed and wing evade 3 gets her in quickly versus him.

I don't have a problem with 6-4 Martian,but her doing worse than zoners and people with weaker rushdown games doesn't make sense.