What's new

Question - Tanya Man the Tanya hate is still REAL

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
The boos, the jeering, the MIT hate. Watching the stream all I saw was people still hating on Tanya in all of MIT matches, REO matches and even in top 8.

Where were the Tanya's other than MIT though?

Why does she still get hate?

Lao was always better and more dominant than her.

Plus the forums are dead...whats happening?
What's not to hate?

:p

All kidding aside, I don't get all the Tanya hate - but I especially don't get all the Kitana love.

I hate Kitana.

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
I think people are over that, I think most people have moved on to requesting buffs to low tier variations

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
just like your SHITEnok
let's be real here.....smarr's performance on stream probably saved shinnok from nerfs.
Yea lets not talk about that set. Especially the part where I couldn't even land a combo on that station or stop falling for the same post shocker options.

Also mike, didn't you say you were going to beat me in tournament like 4 years ago. Still waiting :coffee:

Yea lets not talk about that set. Especially the part where I couldn't even land a combo on that station or stop falling for the same post shocker options.

Also mike, didn't you say you were going to beat me in tournament like 4 years ago. Still waiting :coffee:
plot twist...mike doesn't even play anymore

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I will never understand this complaint. She's faster and flashier than almost anyone else on the roster!
No offense, but a light show doesn't interest me. All I really see is the same thing from one match to another. So many teleports, same pressure, etc. Watching Pyromancer is worse. Teleport, then fireball. Teleport, then fireball. Ooh, he tried shoud, but missed! Combo! Teleport, the fireball.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
No logical reason. The character is good but by no stretch invincible or broken. She never was; she needed the nerfs because a 1f free airdash that's safe is stupid. She was still beatable and she is even more so now.
People like to bitch about shit instead of doing work is what.

Kobu is fine, Pyro could use her MB shroud to be + but that's about it.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Honestly, it was pathetic watching hype players the caliber of Tyrant and Milky fall to her ridiculous pressure like that. It was a total lockdown of the same string/rekkas (and the occasional mb boomerang) being spammed/staggered ad nauseum. He was definitely getting booed for more than just the fatality fuck-up with that boring shit.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Honestly, it was pathetic watching hype players the caliber of Tyrant and Milky fall to her ridiculous pressure like that. It was a total lockdown of the same string/rekkas (and the occasional mb boomerang) being spammed/staggered ad nauseum. He was definitely getting booed for more than just the fatality fuck-up with that boring shit.
You can poke and armour out of that boring shit. Rekkas are NOT safe.

kevkopdx

Noob
No offense, but a light show doesn't interest me. All I really see is the same thing from one match to another. So many teleports, same pressure, etc. Watching Pyromancer is worse. Teleport, then fireball. Teleport, then fireball. Ooh, he tried shoud, but missed! Combo! Teleport, the fireball.
but really what characters have varied pressure? kung lao? raiden? quan chi? most characters in this game are pretty one note lol

Crimea

Noob
throw fan, jump throw fan, throw fan, fan throw, jump instant air fan, jump isnstant air fan again, run forward and throw, throw fan

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm sure the pros who made top 16 and top 8 at Evo didn't know that and thought they were getting block-infinited. /sarcasm.
You can be pretty sure they didn't know that because if you can't poke or armour out at -28 you're ignorant as fuck. /nosarcasm
Even MB Rekka3 is -7.

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
throw fan, jump throw fan, throw fan, throw fan, jump instant air fan, jump isnstant air fan again, run forward and throw, throw fan
Yes, and why are you throwing said fans? To get an air fan conversion.
And I never said it was a bad thing, just that it was boring. So before you try and insult me, know the facts.