What's new

General/Other Making it official

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
So you're just going to be carrying around footage of my Skarlet or something?
Didn't Shujink beat you 5-0 in an offline money match recently? Why didn't you use Skarlet there?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Altaire

Noob
Didn't Shujink beat you 5-0 in an offline money match recently? Why didn't you use Skarlet there?

1) 5-1, but thanks for showing an interest in me.

2) Because Skarlet isn't my main. Are you new here?

Ninj

1) 5-1, but thanks for showing an interest in me.

2) Because Skarlet isn't my main. Are you new here?
Nah I like watching Shujink play.

Your argument makes no sense. Your CSZ is mediocre but your Skarlet, who you didn't use, is so good people should follow you around at Evo to see it? /confused

Altaire

Noob
Nah I like watching Shujink play.

Your argument makes no sense. Your CSZ is mediocre but your Skarlet, who you didn't use, is so good people should follow you around at Evo to see it? /confused

Oooooh, harsh words from an online warrior.

It was a joke post, sunshine, relax. I really don't care what you do or who you play at Evo. I don't think you even come close to playing Skarlet the "right" way, but that's just my opinion, and I really have no interest in arguing it when I know it won't go anywhere. If I find some reason to play her at Evo, I will. If not, I won't. I'm not out to "rep" Skarlet. I really have no interest in contributing to the Skarlet forums anymore. I'm going to do me, and the rest of you can take from that whatever you will.

So I'm curious now: Who are the better Cyber Sub players, exactly? I really want to hear this one. In either case, if my Cyber Sub is so mediocre, then perhaps you should play it at Evo and see how you stack up. Cyber Sub vs. Skarlet is a 5-5... Right?

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
A week late to the party but I wish you luck Ninj! Would love to see Skarlet do well at a tournament like EVO. It's about time she at least got put on the map so people can actually make a genuine judgement on how good she is or isn't rather than speculating on the little they've seen. All the best dude!

Ninj

Oooooh, harsh words from an online warrior.

It was a joke post, sunshine, relax. I really don't care what you do or who you play at Evo. I don't think you even come close to playing Skarlet the "right" way, but that's just my opinion, and I really have no interest in arguing it when I know it won't go anywhere. If I find some reason to play her at Evo, I will. If not, I won't. I'm not out to "rep" Skarlet. I really have no interest in contributing to the Skarlet forums anymore. I'm going to do me, and the rest of you can take from that whatever you will.

So I'm curious now: Who are the better Cyber Sub players, exactly? I really want to hear this one. In either case, if my Cyber Sub is so mediocre, then perhaps you should play it at Evo and see how you stack up. Cyber Sub vs. Skarlet is a 5-5... Right?
You haven't contributed much to the Skarlet forums...you won't be missed :)

But a couple things..

I didn't write my post in anger.

CSZ I think is 4-6 vs Skarlet.

You're evading my question.

I don't think I play Skarlet as well as she could be, we agree! :D but I'm confident I'm in the top 3 from what I've seen of other players.

I'm repping Skarlet because I enjoy playing her.

My brother plays a stronger CSZ :)

Again, well done evading what I said by making a wall of text. You act like you don't care, but your actions are more in line with being butthurt.

Oh and sure I'll play you at Evo. There are a lot of people I wanna play ahead of you, but I'll put you on the list.

Altaire

Noob
ololol I always get a kick out of the "my friend/brother/son/uncle/cousin twice removed is waaaaaay better at your character than you are" copout. Cyber Sub wins that matchup 7-3, by the way. J360 agrees, based on playing multiple Skarlets (both Bluenine's and REO's, I believe). The parry option selects the red dash, and Skarlet has no way to punish the divekick. He eliminates all of her best options, therefore it's a 7-3.

No shit I haven't contributed much, I stopped months ago when I realized I was getting zero credit for it. Isn't that kind of the point?

P.S. If you consider seven lines of text (not even taking line breaks into account) to be a "wall", that really says something about your intelligence. Just sayin'.

Ninj

ololol I always get a kick out of the "my friend/brother/son/uncle/cousin twice removed is waaaaaay better at your character than you are" copout. Cyber Sub wins that matchup 7-3, by the way. J360 agrees, based on playing multiple Skarlets (both Bluenine's and REO's, I believe). The parry option selects the red dash, and Skarlet has no way to punish the divekick. He eliminates all of her best options, therefore it's a 7-3.

No shit I haven't contributed much, I stopped months ago when I realized I was getting zero credit for it. Isn't that kind of the point?

P.S. If you consider seven lines of text (not even taking line breaks into account) to be a "wall", that really says something about your intelligence. Just sayin'.
Still evading what I said.

You realize EX dash beats Parry/ex parry, right?

Dive kick is only safe if you hit low.

If you're playing Skarlets who don't know the basics of not only her own specials but also how to bait or beat CSZ's parry, then you can't really say much.

Nor did I say my brother was way better. I said he's better. There are videos up of he and I. He wasn't even playing well and was better than what I saw from your video.

Anyway, you only bring negativity and arguments to this forum and I'm tired of it. Your posts will be deleted from now on, regardless of what they say. Or edited to say "I'm a little pony."

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
its not like i have something against both but dudes:

Shut it you two lol, thread is getting ugly here, use PM to flame each other ^^

good luck Ninj I was trying to learn skarlet but I just can get her stuf right and I start screwng up so I will stick whit Kitana really hoping to see you on stream.

Ninj

good luck Ninj I was trying to learn skarlet but I just can get her stuf right and I start screwng up so I will stick whit Kitana really hoping to see you on stream.
I hope so too. Competition will be stiff but I'll do what I can.