What's new

Strategy - Commando Making EX Command grabs whiff

that's... what I said right? Coach has already stated his opinion which is why I said what I said; but perhaps his view has changed slightly with more playtime.
I wasn't disagreeing with you Flappy! Your message just read as a little unsure and I was replying to say 'You're right, I recall him saying something similar, but fuck it let's ask him to make certain', but I'm very tired so I may have misread a couple of words and gleaned the wrong tone.

If I came across as argumentative at all, that wasn't my intention.

DeftMonk

Noob
i wasn't aware of this and have been busy on tour but from what i remember johnny doesn't really need the d4/d3 as if memory servers me correct charging a b2 or shadow kick or rising flip kick will all put make them a bit lower and some of kanos throws whiff on them.Its late and I haven't been on in awhile but as i remember. I also do this when i expect a counter just sk charge as he wakes up flip kick if corner and if he blocks cancel bring the pressure. If he counters at same time hold the charge the full time and it will win. Like i said not 100% but i think this works on at least the choke.