What's new

make a character

btbb99

Noob
if you could take any 3 special moves from all the mk2 characters and put then in 1 character what 3 moves would you choose? just leave ground pound and mileenas sais out of this...because they are the 2 obvious picks.. i'm not saying this would necessarily be the best 3 to chose but i would love to play as a character where i could turn invisible(rep),then freeze the opponent(sub), then while invisible use jax throw and slam the shit out of my opponent lol... i think that would look so cool to see the opponent getting slammed left and right without even seeing the character that is doing the slamming lol.. i think this would be a badass character... what 3 specials would you guys like to use?

X820

Noob
The most obvious would be a MK1 reptile, invisible, freeze, spear, kickass.

But I'd just settle for a speede reptile (faster forceballs).

for me i would say kung lao's garbage can, cages shadow kick and scorps teleport punch i think that would be a badass character well balanced and not broken lol

km

Noob
Well for me it would be teleport punch, shadow charge (nightwolf) and projectile shield (jade). I think it would be some nice to try that out. No projectiles? Well who cares. :)

Will if it means Mk2 then i will have to do some changes. So dive kick (kung lao), spear and teleport punch.

wazz

Noob
km said:
Well for me it would be teleport punch, shadow charge (nightwolf) and projectile shield (jade). I think it would be some nice to try that out. No projectiles? Well who cares. :)
bstard he means mk2 moves

i wud say reptile invisble. sub zero ice. and kung loas drop kick. d hk while in air

Kaz

Noob
Hmmm I'd have to go with reptiles forceball, teleport punch, and the bicycle kick. Think of all the sweet combos you could pull off!

Sushi

Noob
raiden's shock grab, cage's Up Kick range, either rep's invis or shang's fireballs with subs freeze lol. think of 3 freezes, 1st one freezes oponent, 2nd one freezes myself then last one back to oponent. that would kick ass. if they dont block em... lol :laugh:

D

david_GEM

ScheissNussen said:
Cage: Larger hitbox on his feaux-shoryu, ball punch that can be used as a anti-cross over (this might be too much)
I got caught with that shit i swear to GOD!!!!!
How about jumpkick to low blow being easier, I've only done it once (not in the corner) and that was against cuko.

How about baraka's blade furry being able to control like loa's spin. (did someone put that already?)
I think the force ball should take more energy
and...idk how about one cage energy ball does all. :)
Johnny Cage with a spear would be badass, and the ice puddle!

"Get over here, get hit in the nuts, now slip on the ice puddle, get the fuck over here again, one more time in the nuts"

Then deep freeze, rip him in half, and set him on fire... throw the glasses on- you are officially the man.

btbb99

Noob
good shit fellas i'm enjoying reading this.... gem that def would be awesome "get over here, get hit in the nuts, now slip on the ice puddle, get the fuck over here again,one more time in the nuts" lmao, tht would be bad.... i also like sushi's idea of shock grab while invisible, that would be bad too

D

david_GEM

how about konqr's ground pound while invisible, did someone say super soldier!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
david_GEM said:
how about konqr's ground pound while invisible, did someone say super soldier!
Don't forget the free ground ice after sweep into invis into ground pound ^_^

D

david_GEM

dookiebrain said:
for combos,it wouldnt get any better then this,lol.
nah man with subcageon, if you catch anyone with either of those moves, it's over!!