What's new

Main, Secondary and Third character?

1: Green Lantern
2: Martian Manhunter / Lobo
3: Bane / Raven / Zatanna (Still learning her but I like her enough to keep)

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
1. Wonder Womans Biceps
2.Wonder Womans Quads
3. Wonder Womans Glutes

I'd say they cover eachothers bad matchups nicely.

pherleece

Woolay
who are you guys maining and who are your secondary adn third character? i cant decide i want a team that compliment each other and help bad match ups and i dont want to use superman hes a joke of a character any suggestions? and share who you play
Black Adam, Wonder Woman. i use Green Lantern, Superman and Scorpion as a backup.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
1. Everyone's favorite! Scorpion.
2. Batman
3. Catwoman

Honorable mention would be Grundy. Learning Bane right now, could be my number 3 once I get passed the stage of being totally frustrated with him.

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
1. Everyone's favorite! Scorpion.
2. Batman
3. Catwoman

Honorable mention would be Grundy. Learning Bane right now, could be my number 3 once I get passed the stage of being totally frustrated with him.
yeah was thinking about learning some bane he looks real fun

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
1-Batman
2-Deathstroke
3-This is the tough choice...I'd say Green Arrow, I've veen playing him a lot these last weeks.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
1.Deathstroke.
2.Superman.
3.Doomsday.

Hope Swamp Thing could make it to DLC, than I would make him #2 immediately.

Eh, Don't worry about the zoner counter picks too much. Once you get used to it, it really isn't as bad as it seemed at first. Just need to be patient and work your way in.

They will often back themselves into a corner anyway. Once you corner them, all it takes is a couple good reads and its over.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
Eh, Don't worry about the zoner counter picks too much. Once you get used to it, it really isn't as bad as it seemed at first. Just need to be patient and work your way in.

They will often back themselves into a corner anyway. Once you corner them, all it takes is a couple good reads and its over.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2
well im learning nightwing just now he has some nice setups then ill try bane but i know bane gets blown up by black adam cause his lightening is not classed as a projectile