What's new

Main, Secondary and Third character?

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
true but its a bit dumb shes that safe lol trying to use MMH but the timing on the B3 after his grab is killing me

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
I hope you guys don't mind that I use this thread to ask for some advice, as I thought creating a new thread would be...ummm..redudant.

Thing is, I'm having a really trouble time to make up my mind about the character that I will play in Injustice, I don't have a mainor anything, but I need the feel to. In SSF4 AE I finally, about 1 year of Vega, settled down in a character that I simply match - Tiger King, Sagat. It fits me like a glove really!

In Injustice I've tried several characters! Superman(It's my best char so far), Raven, WW, Lex, MMH, Scorpion, Flash, BA, Grundy, KF, Catwoman, Aquaman, Sinestro, Zatanna...so as you can see, it's quite a list and I don't feel a match with any of those. I know that SSF4 AE and Injustice are diferent games, the metagame is diferent, mechanics and such...

But my question is: what sugestion would you make to a guy that mains Sagat (I'm an agressive Sagat with safe Knee setups, meaty pressure and etc)? What Injustice character would fit me?

Right at the top of my head, I hear Ares voice calling me.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Yeah It's like I don't he is similar, just thought about him.

I really need a character that drives me to dwell on and to gradually be good with it.

Thank you for you input man! =)

Espio

Kokomo
You should also try everyone you are most interested in and one of those characters happens to be Ares so even if he isn't like Sagat you should still give him a try.

Sometimes playing a character you like that is outside your comfort zone and isn't apart of your playstyle might be a good thing, I've had that happen with me and found some of my favorite characters to play that way.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
That would interesting yeah, since I've never played a rushdown/reset or even a grapler character :)
Well if you ever want to try someone outside of Sagat's realm. I've highlighted some of Joker strengths -
  • Able to create setups that are difficult to block by combining an overhead attack with a low hitting Chattering Teeth
  • Able to push block reckless players into Chattering Teeth for a combo.
  • Able to deny wake-ups both mid screen and in the corner by ending with Crowbar and following up with an OTG
  • Has one of the lowest jumping arcs, ideal for harassing with ji2 and ji3
  • ji2 crosses up very well and leads to his most damaging combos
  • ji3 reaches much farther than his hurt box, making opponent's unable to punish him at the right distance, can also cross up
  • Able to keep himself at a +5 frame advantage by ending his blocked strings with Acid Blossom
Joker has many weaknesses, but when picking a character that is ideal for you, I believe you should look at a character's unique mechanics first, then focus on what he is lacking.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
I think you are correct OnlineRon, I'm going to pick up Joker and read the threads about info on him.

You actually got me 'fired up' haahah

Sankyu

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
1. Byat Gyal
2. Bane
3. GA/KF

You only get to see 2 and 3 if you're terrible or I'm trolling/bored.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
1. Raven
2. Wonder Woman
3. Bane

Trying to develop Wonder Woman to be my first because I feel she is the most "solid" character out of all three.