What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Yes. Nor can you do combos that begin with ji1~float~ji1 which completely destroys her cross up mixup. Hence why she's is unplyable on the PS4 version.
She's still playable and has plenty of cross up shenanigans. They mostly come from her f3 and dd3 jump 3 stuff instead.

PS4 version does hinder her tho. But she's got plenty of other dirt to make up for it.

Should I always end combos with Puppet Master to go in for other mix ups, or is it better to sometimes end in cards? Also does her MB Yoga Fire have any practical uses?

Should I always end combos with Puppet Master to go in for other mix ups, or is it better to sometimes end in cards? Also does her MB Yoga Fire have any practical uses?
I dont recommend ending in cards unless to push them further away. Zatanna is a strong vortex character so ending in f21, f21 puppet master(MB) 112 db1, or pupper master ex dd3 into jip or crossover is what I'd go with. Always want to keep the opponent guessing. Ending in regular pupper master reverses the opponents controls for a short time (2 secs I believe) so as long as you have a read on what they're going to do (because it's only +1) you can continue or bait the opponent into trying to force their way out of it.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I use the yoga fire in match ups that you zone a lot in. Where you can just teleport and zone but when you know you're getting too close to the corner shoot out a yoga fire and teleport to the other side. That way you have something to make your unsafe teleport safer. And you are no longer cornered.