What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
2 bars for less than 40% does not seem optimal. She is very meter reliant and shouldnt be burning bars if she doesnt have to imo. Unless she builds meter like superman.

badb

Noob
I heard that the dive kick is fully punisheable on block (idk about the mb version) also those low hicks must be MB'd to make them safe on block
Is why it cost meter to use her over heads, need to MB something to get any damage. The MB stuff is all safe aside from puppet, discounting superman's supper.

Max to half screen hat (QCB 1) and fire breath (QCB 2), which is a slow move, are the only safe non MB moves, depends on match up but a lot of specials punish the cards (BF2). in certain match ups some stuff will work and in others it wont.

I am having trouble seeing where hat will be a great zoning tool to build the meter so she can go in and open the opponent up.

A MB puppet lets her teleport in and do anything so other combos are worthwhile if they do more damage but a ton of her up close stuff will get her killed, . I have been in training mode just testing starters, what is safe and isn't, and what jails, the ranges, day 1 stuff, as I don't fully trust the frame data.

Her best starters seem to be:
MB DK or MB (can hit confirm) puppet
Air to air 2.
F2,1 into ex legs seems to be her best hit confirm, 13F mid
11U3 5f high punish and d1 MB legs 7f low punish
B1u2 20f (low into juggle -1 block,
B2 xx MB legs 23f OH, to slow for being so close imo.

I miss anything others may have found useful??

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
This character reminds me of raven you have to do two meter to do high percentage of damage

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
has anyone figured out any combos that cancel into trait midway through. In trait she builds meter very fast. So any setups that let you go into trait and get one or 2 hits just for the bar are worth it.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
has anyone figured out any combos that cancel into trait midway through. In trait she builds meter very fast. So any setups that let you go into trait and get one or 2 hits just for the bar are worth it.
Can she trait after MB trance? she should be able to. Then combo with her downward pillars.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I really don't think using B23 is a good idea to start a combo, only because it's -11 and you can't special cancel out of it. With B21, it's -9, and you can teleport out of it (plus it's Overhead low and not Overhead mid)