What's new

"Magic is easy as one... two... three!" - Zatanna BnB combos

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
You have to use that dd3 stance before you can use it
NO offense meant, it's actually UU3, but truly you can cut it down to just U3 in the air or (Air)u3, as you just have to jump and execute u3 to enter etativel stance.
(Consequently, now I am looking at Screen Names and moves dyslexically or backwards because of our dnaW eht fo namoW or is it nomaW fo eht dnaw?
#Mortal Konfusion
#Delirium/Swooning of Zee

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'll start updating the OP once i can use her & watch all her starters, finishers etc... Thanks for posting the combos... Woo this is going to be a large list lol

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Long lists of combo's are cool when we're figuring out stuff but I definitely think "combo guides" like @Under_the_Mayo's Catowman guide is ideal.
Thanks for the reference. I like the combo guide, however I also like having sheets of paper with combos on them while I'm execution-practicing.
Combo guides are dope though, allowing one to get creative with some basic foundations... Kudos to ya for enlightening me! :D :)

I'll start updating the OP once i can use her & watch all her starters, finishers etc... Thanks for posting the combos... Woo this is going to be a large list lol
At least you're half dyslexic. It'll make things easier deciphering her moves/combos (j/k):p

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Thanks for the reference. I like the combo guide, however I also like having sheets of paper with combos on them while I'm execution-practicing.
Combo guides are dope though, allowing one to get creative with some basic foundations... Kudos to ya for enlightening me! :D :)

At least you're half dyslexic. It'll make things easier deciphering her moves/combos (j/k):p
Yes, in this case i'm glad i am dyslexic lol

badb

Noob
What which is safe? The overhead or the low? Is b21 an overhead/low/mid/fast punisher?

Sorry I can't see her frame data do I don't know.

If kick only leaves you +16, can't you mash/dash out of it?
B2 is a safe overhead and you can buffer into MB legs, but the B2, 1 string is not safe at all and will be fully combo punished. The best over head is probably MB dive kick, which is safe but any over head will cost a meter.,, air MB teleport is very good imo!!! 18 frames total, there is always 3 frames of lag and a good reaction time is 15 frames....so is close and some will be able to block it on reaction if they predict it but she is still safe from punishment.

Her MB teleports are bugged in training mode if you have a full meter and set to refill, they won't use the meter but they work and is fast, even the air version which takes time to set up.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
B2 is a safe overhead and you can buffer into MB legs, but the B2, 1 string is not safe at all and will be fully combo punished. The best over head is probably MB dive kick, which is safe but any over head will cost a meter.,, air MB teleport is very good imo!!! 18 frames total, there is always 3 frames of lag and a good reaction time is 15 frames....so is close and some will be able to block it on reaction if they predict it but she is still safe from punishment.

Her MB teleports are bugged in training mode if you have a full meter and set to refill, they won't use the meter but they work and is fast, even the air version which takes time to set up.
I heard that the dive kick is fully punisheable on block (idk about the mb version) also those low hicks must be MB'd to make them safe on block

Also, since Zatanna seems like an execution heavy character, can the people with recording devices pretty pleeeeaaase make an effort to help out in this section. I'm a visual learner, so actually seeing the combo being done helps me learn it a lot faster than just seeing the inputs for it alone.(Though this applies to me in fighting games, period.)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
43% or 42% idk my tv is standard definition.

J2,3 BF2, B3MB move forward J3 1,1,2 BF2

47% J2,B3,2, BF3MB, J2,B3,2,BF1MB, B3 move forward,J3, 1,1,2 BF2

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
From the Stream
Overhead Starters

b21 EX Multi Kick b3 dash j3 112 52 Pick Up 38%

b21 EX Multi Kick b3 dash j3 112 Puppet Master (restands) 37%

Sidenote- One the OP list comes out, I'll be glad to make videos for each combos to help out all the other Apperentice Magicans

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
From the Stream
Overhead Starters

b21 EX Multi Kick b3 dash j3 112 52 Pick Up 38%

b21 EX Multi Kick b3 dash j3 112 Puppet Master (restands) 37%

Sidenote- One the OP list comes out, I'll be glad to make videos for each combos to help out all the other Apperentice Magicans
Of course! I will be updating the OP, but videos are more than welcome!

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Off of d1 i have:

d1, bf1 MB, B3, J3 Dive kick 13 hits 30%. Useful for blocked jumpins.
d1, bf1 MB, b3, J3, f2 bf1 14 hits 30% Standing reset. (I dont know if j3, f2 is character specific. The J3 is very late, almost touching the ground and when you f2 it looks like they are standing but it still combos. Only tried on lantern)
d1, bf1 MB, b3, J3, f2 bf3 12 hits 29% and leaves them with reversed inputs making cross ups easier i guess. You could MB the trance special but i dont think wasting two bars for a set up is worth it.
d1, bf1 MB, f3, J3 Dive kick 30% Easier to hit. You can also follow up f3 with j1 and f2 multi kick.

There is a bit of pushback if the multikick is blocked but i dont know if it safe. I tried on lantern with laterns might as a reversal and he could not catch me on block but strings may catch you. If you MB the multikick on block, your are at -3 which should be safe against anything but supermans super.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'm going to do a combo compilation video for zatanna I'f I don't drop her. Um what is a op list?
Of course! That woukd be great <3 This thread was made to make a list of every of her possible bnb's... Anyone can contribute! & i will be updating the list often

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
1/2 Screen Carry

Overheads
b21 EX Multi Kick j2 223 EX Master Puppet Dashx3 b1u3 f21 52 Pick Up 38% (knockdown)

b21 EX Multi Kick j2 223 EX Master Puppet Dashx3 b1u3 f21 Multi Kicks 38% (restands)

Lows

b1u3 j2 f21 EX Master Puppet Dashx3 b3 j2 f21 52 Pick Up 28% (knockdown)

b1u3 j2 f21 EX Master Puppet Dashx3 b3 j2 f21 28% (restands)

b1u3 j2 223 EX Master Puppet Dashx2 b3 j2 f21 *whatever ender* (harder to execute but more damage)

After messing more around with her you an end her corner carry into a bunch of stuff:

52 Pick Up (knockdown)
Multi Kicks (restands amazing for mixups)
Master Puppet (the "idea" one since it reversed opponents buttons/directions so you can almost get free combos everytime)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
U
Of course! That woukd be great <3 This thread was made to make a list of every of her possible bnb's... Anyone can contribute! & i will be updating the list often
Yeah it s going to take me a while let's say a month or 4 weeks because this character is very difficult to use. This character is not the type of character you can pick up and play which I like.

D

Deleted member 9158

Here's a 39% one

B21 BF1 MB, j2 22 BF3 MB, B3, j2 112

Note : it works better closer to the corner