What's new

Match Footage - Grandmaster Madzin wins VSFighting 5 Tournament with Sub Zero wooooot

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I think Madzin proved today that the reason SZ isnt placing top and winning here in the USA is me. He proved SZ can win and place consistently. SZ is top but I really dnt think i've become good with hit to this point. We need better players using him so you guys can see what he can really do.

good stuff Madzin
Really?

Oh, and good shit, Madzin.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
One thing I've noticed about Madzin is he has very good yomi and a strong frame trap game too.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Madzin's reactions were just ridiculous. It was like it was in slow motion for him. It was amazing to watch.

Props to Foxy, but no one - and by no one I really mean no one - was going to beat Madzin on that day.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I think Madzin proved today that the reason SZ isnt placing top and winning here in the USA is me. He proved SZ can win and place consistently. We need better players using him so you guys can see what he can really do.

good stuff Madzin
You'll get there in time Tommy

Matix218

Get over here!
Tom you are still the sub zero of America. Just go and get top 8 at Summer Jam and you will be happy again.

Madzin, congratulations. Very impressive performance!

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I have no doubt that TB will get it figured out for MKX.

TB believes in his plan and errs on the side of caution. He prefers to be safe over taking risks.

The highest levels of MKX is played on the very edge of safety - and occasionally feigning danger to make your reads.

It doesn't have to be repeatable to be effective. Do it this once - and when it comes time again - do it this once again.