What's new

Maaan nightwolf seems rough.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Nightwolf is like a shittier version of Jax.

And frankly, I think Smoke slightly beats him, even with no resets.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Nightwolf is like a shittier version of Jax.

And frankly, I think Smoke slightly beats him, even with no resets.
Yes and no...they really are totally different characters with only a couple similarities in only ONE of there specials. Ground pound WAS similar to lightning but not anymore.

Other than dash punch and shoulder they are nothing alike. You can't compare them.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Nightwolf is OP.

But really, he may not be in the top. But he can SERIOUSLY fuck you up if you're not careful or he gets in your head.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Sorry L0rdoftheFLY but I dont think NW would beat Smoke even without his resets. Its a 6-4 no matter if he has resets or not. But thats just me. I dont really care for match up numbers anymore...I feel like they are a waste of time lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Sorry L0rdoftheFLY but I dont think NW would beat Smoke even without his resets. Its a 6-4 no matter if he has resets or not. But thats just me. I dont really care for match up numbers anymore...I feel like they are a waste of time lol
They are...but it's a resource for new players and it gives us something to bitch about.

I've never been beaten by smoke and you beat CD jr. Shoulder moves nw over smoke bombs with ease and forces smoke to keep running...expect he can't really get away. He can b2 and tick throw me all day but that's really it. Smoke can't really initiate offense on NW. NW doesn't jump, he can't be jumped at, and smoke can't win up close IMO.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Seen abit of you on youtube, just frightening! should have beat pig.

Big D

They are...but it's a resource for new players and it gives us something to bitch about.

I've never been beaten by smoke and you beat CD jr. Shoulder moves nw over smoke bombs with ease and forces smoke to keep running...expect he can't really get away. He can b2 and tick throw me all day but that's really it. Smoke can't really initiate offense on NW. NW doesn't jump, he can't be jumped at, and smoke can't win up close IMO.
I beat CDjr's Smoke mainly because he didnt know the match up. In the second match he learned how to full combo punish the shoulder. And Smoke can beat many AAs with his JK airgrab. So that makes it worse.

Big D

Destroying those Reptiles was brilliant to watch (main Rep myself). Yourself & iKizzlei where the best to watch, attack attack attack, quality.
I wasnt nearly as worried about TS Sabin as I was about Showtime. That guy's reptile is scary as fuck lol