What's new

M.U.G.E.N

RoGE

Noob
Mugen has potential but the major issue I have with it is the fact that most mugen creators tend to add too many gimmicks to their characters (so many damn shotos) and the fact that its a fighting game creator so it doesn't feel..."Real" I guess.

This is the only MUGEN game I've come across that's been of any quality. It's a recreation of Arc Systems' Hokuto No Ken, which was never released in the US.

I've been on a Fist of the North Star kick lately.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
This is the only MUGEN game I've come across that's been of any quality. It's a recreation of Arc Systems' Hokuto No Ken, which was never released in the US.

I've been on a Fist of the North Star kick lately.
Just
get an emulator
and
download the rom!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
yup, you, me and the entire planet. But then someone makes it on MUGEN and then you decide suicide is the right thing to do. -_-
LOL

I feel you, my friend. I really think it'd be the coolest throwback ever made if it was done right.
And honestly, with the absurd amount of money that goes into any title nowadays compared to back in the 90's, how much would it really cost to pull it off? Can't possibly be THAT big a ticket.

All we need is to find one eccentric millionaire with a soft spot for Kombat to money mark it, and we're in the tits.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Still have Mugen on my computer... still play it from time to time. Still like it, just because it's fun to make Terry Bogard punch Mario in the face.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Where is a good place to find Mugen games/ characters? The sites I have found with downloads always seem shady.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
man i used to fuk wit mugen back in the day... evil dan all day lolol, and MKProject from ratonmalo and interloko