What's new

Low Tier Love

Flagg

Warrior
A tournament featuring JUST these characters would be sweet:

Scorpion, Sub Zero, Noob Saibot, Rain, Jade, CSZ, Sindel, Stryker, Kano, Nightwolf, Baraka, Shang, Quan Chi and Sheeva

One thing that TYM has never really settled on, is the ranking of the Mid-Low Tier characters and this would be a good way of showing just who is the dominant and small fish out of these guys.

Xavier Pendragon

Eternal Champion
You can safely teleport with the right read and spacing.
That requires good timing to pull off correctly however.
No decent scorpion will throw a spear at close range unless linking it from a combo or to whiff punish
Even at long range, he's wide open for about a second for you to do whatever you want. I've been battling some good Scorpions recently, but they tend to be slightly trigger happy with the spear as soon as they do the 1, 1.
Hellfire isn't meant to do damage, but to condition your opponent.
I agree with this point.

Vagrant

Warrior
Xavier Pendragon

..While I absolutely agree with you, the points you made sound like they reside in the players rather than the character. It's not scorpions fault that the player is recklessly using spear or can't get the most out of the teleports.

Scorpion has his problems, I think people confuse them with player errors a bit too much however.

Vagrant

Warrior
Btw my favorite low tier char to play would be Kabal...

....Cause he just doesn't have that many options in the corner.....

SCK ERR0R MACR0

Dojo Trainee
Man, u've mistaken me w someone else. Ur charts & trollin sound like some dumb shit to me.
Cool, you're probably right--must have been some other assclown that recently signed up for TYM and has Smoke at the bottom of their tier list. Speaking of tier lists, since you didn't make the one that I'm thinking of, why don't you share yours right here and now? We already know from just these past two post that:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Smoke and Scorpion are low tier.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
People sleeping on calling smoke low tier and sleeping on scorpion are obviously not playing this game, at least not correctly. I play scorpion cause he is the shit and is fun to play as

Clayman

you don't get it, do you?
Cool, you're probably right--must have been some other assclown that recently signed up for TYM and has Smoke at the bottom of their tier list. Speaking of tier lists, since you didn't make the one that I'm thinking of, why don't you share yours right here and now? We already know from just these past two post that:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Smoke and Scorpion are low tier.
U mad? And yes, scorpion and smoke r low tier.

SCK ERR0R MACR0

Dojo Trainee
U mad? And yes, scorpion and smoke r low tier.
:) Not at all, I love watching trolls at work. It keeps things interesting. Kind of like when you meet some idiot that has no idea what he or she is talking about, but you let them go because you want to see just how uninformed they are. Same thing here, except I suspect you actually know about MK, but troll around to get the more serious members hyped up by making ridiculous comments.

I like calling you out to see how far you will go to defend your position, and I must say that your commitment to trolling is strong....if it were a productive activity, I would go as far as saying admirable.

Again, carry on--I'm just here for the show :)