What's new

Low Tier Love

SCK ERR0R MACR0

Dojo Trainee
What tier list r u talking about? I never made any tier lists lol.

And smoke is low tier, cuz he only has his resets and d+4.
Yeah, you know the chart that was like your first post on TYM that was perfectly in alphabetical order. BillStickers I believe called you out on it before the thread was closed.

It's cool dude, carry on trolling. I personally find your ass-hattery amusing.

Clayman

you don't get it, do you?
Yeah, you know the chart that was like your first post on TYM that was perfectly in alphabetical order. BillStickers I believe called you out on it before the thread was closed.

It's cool dude, carry on trolling. I personally find your ass-hattery amusing.
Man, u've mistaken me w someone else. Ur charts & trollin sound like some dumb shit to me.

Vagrant

Warrior
U can come to dallas and laugh @ our faces personally. And give us a few lessons of a scorpion master.
Think I'll save myself the gas money smart ass... Apreciate the offer though ;)

You can never write off scorp... As Slips and MIT have both proven. I'm not going to bicker with you though dude...

Keep underestimating him. I like it that way

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
lol @ people considering scorp low tier.
He has very good AA abilities (however, cross over jump kick beats his D1 anti cross up), high damage, and endless vortex set-ups. And D4~takedown I suppose.

However, Scorpion's huge problems come from initiating those advantages in the first place. Let's not forget that more often than not when he does get his bullshit started, the opponent has a breaker on hand or, you know, just guesses right.

I don't think Scorpion is as bad as most people say, but I still think he belongs near the bottom of the mid-tier. He's still viable, but don't downplay his very real problems.

Vagrant

Warrior
He has very good AA abilities (however, cross over jump kick beats his D1 anti cross up), high damage, and endless vortex set-ups. And D4~takedown I suppose.

However, Scorpion's huge problems come from initiating those advantages in the first place. Let's not forget that more often than not when he does get his bullshit started, the opponent has a breaker on hand or, you know, just guesses right.

I don't think Scorpion is as bad as most people say, but I still think he belongs near the bottom of the mid-tier. He's still viable, but don't overrate him.
That's a fair statement.

Xavier Pendragon

Eternal Champion
The problem with Scorpion is that his moves are extremely punishable, especially the teleport and the spear at close range. Blocking the teleport sets you up perfectly, and the spear has a long recovery time. Hellfire also leaves you open if it doesn't connect, and the Scissor Legs is quite easily avoided.

Vagrant

Warrior
The problem with Scorpion is that his moves are extremely punishable, especially the teleport and the spear at close range. Blocking the teleport sets you up perfectly, and the spear has a long recovery time. Hellfire also leaves you open if it doesn't connect, and the Scissor Legs is quite easily avoided.
You can safely teleport with the right read and spacing.

No decent scorpion will throw a spear at close range unless linking it from a combo or to whiff punish

Hellfire isn't meant to do damage, but to condition your opponent.