What's new

Low Tier Love

I have the ultimate form of love that exists in Mortal Kombat; maining Kratos. :p

My low-tier fighters are: Stryker, Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung and Cyber Sub-Zero. Liu Kang too, if he counts.

Espio

Kokomo
Hmm...let me see here: Stryker, Jade, Sheeva, Sindel, Kano, Noob, Sub-Zero, Quan Chi, Nightwolf and Baraka are all pretty tight, I don't play all of them, but I do play most of them and like all of them.

Stryker and Jade are my co-mains, I like their counterzoning, defensive footsie playstyles a lot. Winning with them is really fun and rewarding for me. I don't care if people think they suck, I play them cause they're cool, stylish, and fun, they will always be my mains in any MK game unless they're not in one.

theWasyl

Reptile the other green meat
One thing i really enjoy baraka is that he has so many interesting little tricks. frame traps, 50/50, great corner game. strong against the cross up... just sooo good.

SCK ERR0R MACR0

Dojo Trainee
From all low tier characters i like Smoke. He has high damage and some pokes at least.
This guy^^

Smoke is low tier because his name begins with S and his "tier list" is in alphabetical order--I'm not making a joke here, search for posts by this guy and look at the tier list he posted. I do find his posts entertaining though.

Clayman

you don't get it, do you?
This guy^^

Smoke is low tier because his name begins with S and his "tier list" is in alphabetical order--I'm not making a joke here, search for posts by this guy and look at the tier list he posted. I do find his posts entertaining though.
What tier list r u talking about? I never made any tier lists lol.

And smoke is low tier, cuz he only has his resets and d+4.

Baraka main...Playing him gives both a sense of him being really amazing in some areas, and really bad in other areas. It is a love-hate relationship lol...

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I started playing Sheeva for my nature to try and prove people wrong. Every win I get over a good Kung Lao, Mileena, Kitana, Kabal, Reptile with her is much more satisfying than any match I can recall winning with top tier whore Sonya when I mained her.

Espio

Kokomo
Also, Sheeva is a goddess and has so much swag for days, she's my tertiary <3.

I love how powerful she is, she visually hits like a truck lol.