What's new

Loving The Revenants!

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Revenants are cool but wouldn't be the first time considering we had Dark Raiden & Zombie Liu in MKD.

I think this being their default costume doesn't matter with the way the kustomization system is set up.
Exactly and that's what people don't get. We are going to have a large variety of skins and gearsets for each character. Its going to be good!

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I’m personally not a fan of the undead revenants, and I hope Kronika will solve this mess during story mode, I hope the old living characters beat and replace the revenants again. Turning every character undead and evil isn’t something I find appealing, rather cheap actually. I don’t mind them for now, but I hope during MK 12 most of the revenants are back to normal and the story continues without them.
Yeah, I think there is a limit of how much of it they can get away with before the story becomes something different.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I like that characters that are still revenants are actually revenants in their default looks. I thought it was weird how Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana had these normal restored looks in MKX as their defaults when in the story they were revenants the entire time and never got restored.

I do like the option of having the normal looks as costumes but I do think if they are revs in the story that should be their default looks and the normal versions can be alts. Pretty much the opposite of what MKX did lol

R00KI30FTH3Y3AR

(S)teel (V)alley (K)ombat
You talking about like having all the revenants look like noob saibot? that would be kind of dull because the revenants all have unique costumes. It would feel empty having a bunch of shadowy noob saibot army forged by quan chi. I respect your opinion but man I'm really embracing the revenants. at least be happy for us revenant fans :)
Unique costumes? They all have ash-colored skin with the same orange colored cracks in them, and the same glowing eyes. Costumes are all evil medieval inspired get ups with generic spikes and or clawed fingers to really drive home the evil theme. I can accept that you like the revenants, but I have to say they aren't as varied as your description loans credit to. However, kudos to the revenant band wagon 'cause they aren't getting ready to change up the theme anytime soon.