What's new

Combo Video - Grandmaster Lordspinal sub-zero midscreen ex ice clone combo's version 1.08 up to 37% one bar

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
Hey I found some higher damaging combo's with sub-zero using his B12 string in to ex ice clone midscreen.
Before you really only had to worry about sub-zero grandmaster in the corner but now he can be scary midscreen too.
His combos could only did like 29 or 30 percent maximum damge but now he can get up to 34-37 percent using only one bar.
His B12 is still a bit incossistent but I found a way and the way is using switch stance or just make sure sub has his back faced your way.
If you are faced the other way you must wiff the first hit but I guess you guys kind of know that.
these combo's are actually almost the same ass the ones unbreakable sub have right now so yeah.
All combo's starting with a JIP

If you like what you see and you think its usefull go ahead practice away and use it wisely.
There are some cool combo's in it and a setup forcing you to wake up blocking or else you get frozen when you dont have any meter.
Mid match ex ice clone combo starter off the B12 combo string mid screen.

Guys and girls have fun and enjoy.

Last edited:

zoofs

bless
once again these look really cool but b12 ex clone is way too inconsistent to even consider using like this really lol

so this was impossible pre patch?
now that ex clone is consistent this looks great
how successful have you been with them in real matches?

zoofs

bless
It didn't work at all mate correct me if iam wrong though
I hope you enjoyed it anyways.
it was technically possible but yeah it essentially didn't work pre patch. It's still super inconsistent now though and almost 100% inconsistent on females with a weird stance and spacing needed just to do it on hit which makes it not very viable. B12 ex clone basically has the same use as it did to me pre patch, on block mostly. Obviously stuff could work on males occasionally though.
not impossible but nearly, the string he specifically used still isn't fully consistent so its not worth doing a crazy amount of testing for but its good to know

lordspinalkillerinstinct

Yesterday I was at a local and I did use this I had like over 10 casual matches with sub and made them work on hit and on block almost every match.
Its all part of my game now its the same concept ass unbreakable sub and his aura.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

it was technically possible but yeah it essentially didn't work pre patch. It's still super inconsistent now though and almost 100% inconsistent on females with a weird stance and spacing needed just to do it on hit which makes it not very viable. B12 ex clone basically has the same use as it did to me pre patch, on block mostly. Obviously stuff could work on males occasionally though.

not impossible but nearly, the string he specifically used still isn't fully consistent so its not worth doing a crazy amount of testing for but its good to know
you got combo's now for when they fixx him but I dont think they can
so there is a LT button or L2 button nrs gave you the option to use it for these situations
multiple characters have this kung lao tremor etc
If I can make it work then you can too.

zoofs

bless
you got combo's now for when they fixx him but I dont think they can
so there is a LT button or L2 button nrs gave you the option to use it for these situations
multiple characters have this kung lao tremor etc
If I can make it work then you can too.
I don't think you playing against some people that are letting you openly stance switch constantly and purposely spacing a b12 on hit means you are making it work, sorry. Obviously b12 ex clone has its uses and if you do manage to get it on hit its better to know your options, but please stop upplaying (for the most part) day 1 tech.

I would love to see some match footage.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

this is a nice find, does the stance swap make b12 ~ EX clone work consistently on hit? If so i'd like to point out SZ's b2 does swap his stance, so technically we don't need to hit LT/L2
Yeah back 12 switches stance B2, 12 , Forward 12 ,112 ,114 they al switch stances
90 percent of the time it comes out but if not you wil get a regular clone and still be safe and having a regular clone setup game it will not burn your bar or anything.
Note this is all for mid screen for the B12 string into they ex ice clone, it will not work when your at at the wall.
at the wall you can go for forward 4 or B33 into ex ice clone setups.