What's new

Looks like Cassie Cage is konfirmed as well:

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
He was teased while they were showing the game on-stage. He wasn't shown, but he will be on January 30th during the first Kombat Kast live-steam.

ooo i see only he can act like that :D okey.. i am happy about his reveal, and baraka, and skarlet, and geras. and i thought the game will be good..

More characters that seem to be in:
  • Reptile (leaked by a voice actor)
  • Johnny Cage (in the background of a stage plus that screenshot of him floating around)
  • Kano (similar to Johnny he is in a background + he is playable in every game that Sonya is in)
  • Rain (looks like he is on the main menu maybe)
That's 17-18 depending on if you include Shao Kahn. I'm assuming that the roster will be 24 with Shao Kahn as a bonus, so that leaves around 7 characters.
Don't forget Kitana, Cassie seems to talk to her before fighting

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
With how the roster is potentially shaping up to be i feel like from the Kombat Kids only Cassie and Takeda gonna return.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's cassie plus, if you remember MK X one of her concepts(which wasn't used as an alternate costume and loading screen) is Cassie with that hair style with shades shooting.

Alec

Noob
I'm really worried for Johnny too :(
But really hyped for the game, liked what I saw, this game is BOLD.

Piggybacking off of this:
  1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Raiden
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Sonya Blade
  6. Kung Lao
  7. Kitana
  8. Baraka
  9. Kabal
  10. Skarlet
  11. Cassie Cage
  12. Geras
  13. Kronika
  14. Shao Kahn (bonus)
More characters that seem to be in:
  • Reptile (leaked by a voice actor)
  • Johnny Cage (in the background of a stage plus that screenshot of him floating around)
  • Kano (similar to Johnny he is in a background + he is playable in every game that Sonya is in)
  • Rain (looks like he is on the main menu maybe)
That's 17-18 depending on if you include Shao Kahn. I'm assuming that the roster will be 24 with Shao Kahn as a bonus, so that leaves around 7 characters.
Ugh another disappointing roster :(

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
What kind of roster do you want? The first 7 or so are going to be in most every mk game as they are the bison, chun lis, ryu, kens, akumas, and etc of MK.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Don't worry, hers is fucked too.

Only Skarlet survived the facepocalyspe (so far)

It could be better, but I don't think it's terrible. Plus, there's still a chance that they may fix faces before release. Remember how much Supergirl's face changed before Injustice 2 released?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
It could be better, but I don't think it's terrible. Plus, there's still a chance that they may fix faces before release. Remember how much Supergirl's face changed before Injustice 2 released?
The problem isn't the polish. It's a completely different facial structure. Ppl may age, but unless they're in an accident or have tons of reconstructive surgery, they're facial structure doesn't change that drastically: