What's new

Looks like Cassie Cage is konfirmed as well:

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Wasn't Kano also in a background? He was behind the bar, pouring drinks. On the map with the cage, where most of the matches took place.

Slymind

Noob
Really happy Cassie is back but Jesus H FUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER VOICE!?

In fact, that has to be my biggest fucking complaint so far out of everything that’s been shown. The casts for MK9 and MKX were WONDERFUL!

So what’s this new bullshit Scorpion, Ronda fucking Rousey, and now this Smoker Cassie BS?
I heard there is/was a VA strike or something, sometimes things happen.

Gamer68

Fujin!
1- Raiden
2- Scorpion
3- Sub-Zero
4- Skarlet
5- Geras
6- Kung Lao
7- Liu Kang
8- Baraka
9- Shao Kahn
10- Kronika
11- Cassie Cage
12- Sonya Blade
13- Kitana
Piggybacking off of this:
  1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Raiden
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Sonya Blade
  6. Kung Lao
  7. Kitana
  8. Baraka
  9. Kabal
  10. Skarlet
  11. Cassie Cage
  12. Geras
  13. Kronika
  14. Shao Kahn (bonus)
More characters that seem to be in:
  • Reptile (leaked by a voice actor)
  • Johnny Cage (in the background of a stage plus that screenshot of him floating around)
  • Kano (similar to Johnny he is in a background + he is playable in every game that Sonya is in)
  • Rain (looks like he is on the main menu maybe)
That's 17-18 depending on if you include Shao Kahn. I'm assuming that the roster will be 24 with Shao Kahn as a bonus, so that leaves around 7 characters.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If that's Cassie... really fucked up her voice and face. lol

Or maybe it's Sonya and she's wearing Cassie's dogtags because Cassie has been killed?

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
  1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Raiden
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Sonya Blade
  6. Kung Lao
  7. Kitana
  8. Baraka
  9. Kabal
  10. Skarlet
  11. Cassie Cage
  12. Geras
  13. Kronika
  14. Shao Kahn (bonus)
  • Johnny Cage (in the background of a stage plus that screenshot of him floating around)
  • Kano (similar to Johnny he is in a background + he is playable in every game that Sonya is in)
That's 17-18 depending on if you include Shao Kahn. I'm assuming that the roster will be 24 with Shao Kahn as a bonus, so that leaves around 7 characters.
ohh i never see Kabal? where is he?

Slymind

Noob
  1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Raiden
  4. Liu Kang
  5. Sonya Blade
  6. Kung Lao
  7. Kitana
  8. Baraka
  9. Kabal
  10. Skarlet
  11. Cassie Cage
  12. Geras
  13. Kronika
  14. Shao Kahn (bonus)
I believe Kronika might be just boss, given the Geras is already there with the time powers, so she might not be an actual spot on the roster.

Gamer68

Fujin!
ohh i never see Kabal? where is he?
He was teased while they were showing the game on-stage. He wasn't shown, but he will be on January 30th during the first Kombat Kast live-steam.

I believe Kronika might be just boss, given the Geras is already there with the time powers, so she might not be an actual spot on the roster.
Maybe, but she isn't a 4-legged centaur or anything and looks like she could be a playable character. Plus Shinnok who was the boss in MKX was playable, so I don't see why they would switch back to completely unplayable bosses.