What's new

Looking for umk.com on XBL tonight-

It's 10:00pm EST time, and I want to play some UMK3 and experiment with some glitches, or, just play, or find people to "learn and train" with. Just want a change of environment.

FR me, or just message me on XBox live (Gamertag below) because I wanna play... And having to find a new room every 10 seconds due to super lag, being kicked for winning, or for losing... Is annoying, especially because unlocked characters don't save on my HDD, and my UMK3 crashes often.

Thanks, Cheers; Toodles <3

Kazlaz

Noob
megalomaniacvon said:
It's 10:00pm EST time, and I want to play some UMK3 and experiment with some glitches, or, just play, or find people to "learn and train" with. Just want a change of environment.

FR me, or just message me on XBox live (Gamertag below) because I wanna play... And having to find a new room every 10 seconds due to super lag, being kicked for winning, or for losing... Is annoying, especially because unlocked characters don't save on my HDD, and my UMK3 crashes often.

i played you and you where talking about how theres only 3 characters you respect

and the 3 where

1. kabal
2. melina
3.classic sub

you said those took skill

but you said that after bitching at go go vega for choosing kabal and then you said he took skill:p

you said reptile was easy to play when hes actualy not because of the not being able to cross over into the juggles so your on drugs :)

I recalled playing u last night at well and i beat u with jax and 2 other characters(FORGOT) and u started callin me "LIL [ban incoming]" and i happen to be black i us don't lose my kool but itz all good!!!

dubson

Noob
megalomaniacvon said:

get outta here with the racism

Its cool guys, hes a fagget... a real life guy loving gay [ban incoming].

Sorry, but racist shit coming from a gay boy, or anybody, is so bad to me.

yeah.. I'm far from racist. Just by being gay, defaults me not to be racist ahah.

As for fatality dropping? I only do it if you've done the same fatality more than once.. It's kinda silly, ya dig?

I almost NEVER kick people unless there is a lot of lag, or I need room for a friend. I probably just quit. I sometimes only get on for 5 minutes; play only 2 or 3 matches.

I know I bitch occasionally, and I know I complain, but I mean come on.. It's XBox Live people. It's not like we're in the arcades. XBox Live gives people like me the ability to be an ass and not be embarassed lol.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Name calling is so weak compared to straight up racism. I would love to see how some of you would handle true racism when confronted with it. It's not always what you would expect.

In any event, these types of threads are going to stop. So many of you are getting too big for your britches and not getting along with eachother.

We know who the bad apples are.

Man.. I just hate how people freak out because I say "Man, that was a crappy match.. Your Sub-Zero is annoying" I am considered some kind of asshole piece of shit crybaby complaining [ban incoming] cock sucker pervert sicko freak motherfucker worthless noob terrible MK player miserable pathetic fat fuck who lives in his parents basement and rapes little kids..

That's just some of the few things I get called on a regular basis. It's not what I say that makes me a "bad apple", it's how everyone else reacts that makes THEM a "bad apple" and ashamed.

I can literally make ONE simple comment about how I didn't like the outcome of the match, whether I win or lose, and I all of a sudden become racist, and a complainer, and a dropper...

The maturity level of 95% of you is abhorrent, yet, you've got the balls to come here and call me a lamer.

I've been in rooms before, with my mic muted, and I'll do poorly a few matches, and the minute I step up the match, and do exceptionally good, everyone starts BLOWING up in my face and talking shit. The minute I defend myself, they come here on www.ultimatemk.com and call me a lamer. I leave because I don't wanna deal with 3 people screaming at me, they come here on ultimateMK and call me a quitter, or a fatality dropper.

Seriously guys, leave me the hell alone.

If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta learn to piss in the tall bushes.

megalomaniacvon said:
Man.. I just hate how people freak out because I say "Man, that was a crappy match.. Your Sub-Zero is annoying" I am considered some kind of asshole piece of shit crybaby complaining [ban incoming] cock sucker pervert sicko freak motherfucker worthless noob terrible MK player miserable pathetic fat fuck who lives in his parents basement and rapes little kids..

That's just some of the few things I get called on a regular basis. It's not what I say that makes me a "bad apple", it's how everyone else reacts that makes THEM a "bad apple" and ashamed.

I can literally make ONE simple comment about how I didn't like the outcome of the match, whether I win or lose, and I all of a sudden become racist, and a complainer, and a dropper...

The maturity level of 95% of you is abhorrent, yet, you've got the balls to come here and call me a lamer.

I've been in rooms before, with my mic muted, and I'll do poorly a few matches, and the minute I step up the match, and do exceptionally good, everyone starts BLOWING up in my face and talking shit. The minute I defend myself, they come here on www.ultimatemk.com and call me a lamer. I leave because I don't wanna deal with 3 people screaming at me, they come here on ultimateMK and call me a quitter, or a fatality dropper.

Seriously guys, leave me the hell alone.

If you wanna run with the big dogs, you gotta learn to piss in the tall bushes.
So your saying everytime you talk shit it's in defense? Ok :roll:

Remember you talking shit to me saying how I suck and what not, then you quit and boot me? I had said nothing but you kept saying "you have no life", and "wow are you gonna keep doin the same thing pver and over?". Stop being a whiney, shit talking, fatality droppin beoch, and mute your mic and Don't quit. Its simple really.

Ya know, I had a run in with GO GO VEGA or whatever tonight, and it made me realize.
So, according to you guys I:

cuss, complain, whine, bitch, insult, act stupid, and be immature.

But how does it make me a bad guy, when you run here and complain, bitch, cuss, whine, insult, act stupid, and be immature in regards to me?

Sounds like a boatload of hypocrisy and irony.

kthxbye.

megalomaniacvon said:
Ya know, I had a run in with GO GO VEGA or whatever tonight, and it made me realize.

But how does it make me a bad guy, when you run here and complain, bitch, cuss, whine, insult, act stupid, and be immature in regards to me?

kthxbye.
IM not tryin to be an a**hole or nuthin i wuz jus adressing the situation i encountered with you while the topic was brought up i used no profanity or no name calling i jus shared my experience with everyone

megalomaniacvon said:

kthxbye.
Shut up idiot :roll: Its not even close to the same.

:sigh:

Bottom line.

I just don't understand why talking shit is so frowned upon. It's like I'm the first person to ever talk shit on XBox Live.. Or, for that matter, ANYTHING competetion related?

Derek

Noob
Because you can't back it up. Same with DarXyd3 and Go Go xV3GAx. You're all awful and you talk shit because your game is weak.