What's new

Looking for feedback to improve for a tourney!

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
During Sonya matches use her low shot (technically hits mid) to low profile high projectiles instead trading hits. Be wise so you don't get hit by her krushing blow tho. It's better to get hit by her projectile kb early on any way if you happened to get hit.
In the Baraka match you side switched using wake up rolled right into the corner which isn't particular a good idea going against characters who get high damage corner combos. @7:00
Also grab more outside of just grabbing after a nut punch.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
My summer classes officially end tomorrow so let's play, I also play Cassie so I can prob see what you don't do and where you do, do.
Sweet, let's do it!

If you ever wanna fight a (decent) Kollector hit me up! You can never rule out facing a random low tier fraud such as myself in a tourney lol. At work but I'm going to check out the video soon.
Add me on PSN, Vslayer_MK

Ok, so first match:
-You should space out your buttons so they whiff less, against Sonya (especially this below avg one) you can get away with it, but if you come to fight a potato geras or Kabal it's going to be a problem.
-Punish with 112, I see no reason to punish with anything else unless it has pushback.
-Hitconfirms could be better, and if you don't have meter you shouldn't be going into low gunshot.
-Use the threat of the low gunshot to move around more instead of just standing there in the same spot shooting.

I'm kinda guilty of some of the things I mentioned tbh.
Yeah for some reason my muscle memory screams at me B24 when it should isntead scream 111. But thanks for the tips I'll keep that in mind!

During Sonya matches use her low shot (technically hits mid) to low profile high projectiles instead trading hits. Be wise so you don't get hit by her krushing blow tho. It's better to get hit by her projectile kb early on any way if you happened to get hit.
In the Baraka match you side switched using wake up rolled right into the corner which isn't particular a good idea going against characters who get high damage corner combos. @7:00
Also grab more outside of just grabbing after a nut punch.
Yeah I noticed I kept trading it instead of low profiling it and the whole thing was really dumb lmao I'm dumb. That's a good point I don't grab enough and I relly on rolls too much too, even if that means rolling myself in the corner lmao.