What's new

Looking for a new adventure game to play...

GGA Max

I just finished LoZ: Majora's Mask. It was awesome, and with this summer I think I want to play another game to the end. But it has to really stand out and be good because I want just 1.

I guess the only things I'd be looking for would be
originality
good (deep) story line/flow
has creepy elements, but are not the main focus of the game
the more realistic the graphics, the better
magic

systems I have:
ps4
xb360
wii
laptop? I guess

suggestions? All I'm thinking of now are the most recent God of War or Twilight Princess.

Edit: good stuff...keep em coming... I'm going to look into each of these...

Last edited:

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
The Fallout games are good and Bioshock is my favorite single player game, next to Zelda of course. I'm sure you've played Sub Zero: Mythologies, but if you haven't...you must. Sadly, it's a PS1 game if my memory serves right. Aside from that I'd go with what they said. I'm about to go to sleep and my brain isn't working properly lol so I'll think of more in the morning.

Edit: My brother used to play the shit out of the second LOTR game, but I think he did multiplayer. Also FINAL FANTASY 7 IF YOU HAVEN'T!

Last edited:

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Uncharted 2 might have been the greatest game to come out in its generation. The Last of Us is also a great choice.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines.

Originality - Check
Deep Story - Check
Creepy Elements - Check
Magic - Check
Graphics - Semi-Check (It was released in 2004 and the graphics may seem a little outdated, but the facial animations are better than half the shit these days. Plus, graphics don't make a good game)

One of the greatest games ever made. I'd recommend Stalker as well.

Or I guess could play games like Uncharted and that kind of stuff...

LEGEND

YES!
Dark Souls 1 (will be free next month on XBL) and Dark souls 2. Both don't really have a very direct story, but if you want to put the time into it they have some of the best lore/story telling in video games

Last of us

they don't fit all of your interests/criteria but The Walking Dead and Wolf Amoung Us by Telltale games are both amazing

For people who like hack n Slash type games Castlevania: Lord of Shadows is supposed to be pretty good (my brother is more into these types of games than i am and he loved it, seems to me that it fits your criteria perfectly as well)

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
When I hear adventure games I think point and clicks like Walking Dead or Monkey Island, but if you just finished Zelda why not just play another Zelda lol. They're all pretty good I liked Twilight Princess. Skyward Sword is good but drags really hard near the end.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
If you don't mind the old control scheme, pick up Silent Hill 1 2 and 3. You can download SH1 on PSN. But don't get SH2 and 3 HD remake because they are butchered ports. Get them on PC or on an old PS2 if you can. They'll affect you like no games ever have.

Reactions: gdf

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Have you tried Infamous Second Son? Nothing to write home about in the story department but it fits most of your other preferences.

Otherwise, Dark Souls.