What's new

Lombat league

MK9

Noob
You can decline before the match starts, when you see 2 bars. Again WiFi with 3-4 bars no issues.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
You can decline before the match starts, when you see 2 bars. Again WiFi with 3-4 bars no issues.
no you cant decline bad matches when the match start due to the 150 ping limited.

it is but apparently you are just not into it much enough to understand whats the issue. most likely one of those retards online who go online for unsafe strings which usually people can be poked out off but doesnt due to the "wifi is no issue" stance. who do you main? which other fighting game do you have played so far? do you even know what a good/bad ping is? heard something about packet loss? sorry pal but you have no clue what you talk about...so fuck off with the 3-4 bar wifi is fine shit. let me guess, at the end you use wifi too, you are the reason why nr doesnt have a propper system till now. fucking casual with no clue who rather compain about some costumes or shit or tower...

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Than get better internet, if they have 3-4 bars 95% of the matches are fine casual or league.
This is my experience as well. Every so often you get a laggy match, but most of them are fine if you have decent internet.

If the vast majority of your matches are unplayable or ‘lag switches’, it might be you.

MK9

Noob
I’ve been playing mk before you were born. And delt through the horrible lag in mkd and mka.

I don’t know how things work in the EU , seems the prob is YOUR internet. We don not see pings in the 150. So yes asshole 3-4 bars no probs.

It’s your so worried about your frame data, play offline, it’s been like that since forever shit online is safer don’t matter what your fucking ping is.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
no you cant decline bad matches when the match start due to the 150 ping limited.

it is but apparently you are just not into it much enough to understand whats the issue. most likely one of those retards online who go online for unsafe strings which usually people can be poked out off but doesnt due to the "wifi is no issue" stance. who do you main? which other fighting game do you have played so far? do you even know what a good/bad ping is? heard something about packet loss? sorry pal but you have no clue what you talk about...so fuck off with the 3-4 bar wifi is fine shit. let me guess, at the end you use wifi too, you are the reason why nr doesnt have a propper system till now. fucking casual with no clue who rather compain about some costumes or shit or tower...
git gud

It surprises me how many people care so much about there K/D - W/L Ratio more than just having fun in the game
Just no.... if just normal ranked i would agree, but gear and skins are gated behind kombat league with an atrocious scoring system. A player has the potential to lose a couple hours progress in a couple of matches due to point disparity. On top of that you deal with a very laggy system where connections are 50+ what they advertise. Its frustrating, and it sucks, but people care about cosmetics. You may not, but they do. And its who its geared toward. you cant deny wifi, you are forced to deal with connections at a max of 150 which in game can be 200+. In a dial a combo system game where you have to basically commit to strings, and super op plus frames on characters, safe abusable strings, stagger that recover extremely quick that can lead to pokes before you can react, yes its a problem. with these kinds of connections sometimes you literally cannot play the game, cannot play your character. Like i said if just plain ranked, who cares, but KL is a problem and the op has legitimate concerns.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
I’ve been playing mk before you were born. And delt through the horrible lag in mkd and mka.

I don’t know how things work in the EU , seems the prob is YOUR internet. We don not see pings in the 150. So yes asshole 3-4 bars no probs.

It’s your so worried about your frame data, play offline, it’s been like that since forever shit online is safer don’t matter what your fucking ping is.
i highly doubt that. that you even played the 3d games doesnt speak for you but anyway. things with a high ping and wifi works the same in every country.
yeah, you for sure not since you use bars instead of the actuall ping display. if you are so worried about framedata....lmao. thats scrubquote talk dude. but yeah, offline is of course a other beast but you can get matches with a good connection here too and under normal circumstances the netcode itself is actually fine. they dont need to touch it, just enable the same options like in the non competitive mode to get better matches out of your sessions.
online got better over the years, especially since the mkxl update so dont put it on the netcode dude...again. when you have no clue what you talk about how about your shut your casual ass mouth.

MK9

Noob
Lol yes I don’t have a clue. I just adapt. Can I poke out of Liu kangs string, just make better reads and no your limits.

i play a fighting game for skill of out thinking out reading my opponent. Who the fuck gives a shit about skins , gear, towers, etc. I have 8 million in coin and haven’t spent any of it on a thing.

yes I say bars, cause once again we here in the US don’t have ghetto internet that gets you ever 150 ping, usually Rangers from 40-80.

like I said the prob is your internet, not the way the game is designed. I’m hardwired, but not everyone has a modem sitting next to their console.

enjoy your lag

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Lol yes I don’t have a clue. I just adapt. Can I poke out of Liu kangs string, just make better reads and no your limits.

i play a fighting game for skill of out thinking out reading my opponent. Who the fuck gives a shit about skins , gear, towers, etc. I have 8 million in coin and haven’t spent any of it on a thing.

yes I say bars, cause once again we here in the US don’t have ghetto internet that gets you ever 150 ping, usually Rangers from 40-80.

like I said the prob is your internet, not the way the game is designed. I’m hardwired, but not everyone has a modem sitting next to their console.

enjoy your lag
you are spouting just your usual retarded stuff which already got adressed beside of one thing.
"i play a fighting game for skill of out thinking out reading my opponent." thats exactly why i play them too and its a shame that the casual mode allows you to do it under better conditions than the actuall competitive kombat league or ranked mode.

MK9

Noob
if it’s mostly the EU players complaining about ping and lag, the prob is your internet over there.
you cant ban WiFi. You would lose 75% of the players.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
if it’s mostly the EU players complaining about ping and lag, the prob is your internet over there.
you cant ban WiFi. You would lose 75% of the players.
just because you get bad connections with russians, spain or italian guys doesnt mean you get bad connections with uk, german, polish, france etc.
the issue is not the internet itself which varries from country to country in this case its the way the matchmaking system works in the comp mode compared to the casual mode. is it really so hard for you to understand?

in europe, on pc the majority of people for lucks sake are wired so far...the wifi plague seems to be bigger on consoles. (russians excluded). and i never said you should outright ban wifi user but give me for myself a option to decline them like i can decline them in the casual mode. same as i can decline someone with a ping of 140 while waiting for a match with a lower ping. all that is already possible just in the wrong mode while you act as people ask for some new shit.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Yeah I'm officially going back to kasual.

Custom variations are much more fun than this put together at the last moment bullshit and NRS's "ranked" mode just ain't worth my sanity.
I get called a troll when i say we should all do this even though thats the biggest complaint. All these scrubs mad over fake W/L stats lmfao

I get called a troll when i say we should all do this even though thats the biggest complaint. All these scrubs mad over fake W/L stats lmfao
Honestly for me it's more of an enjoyment thing.
I have so much more fun with MY kustom variations because they're tailored almost exactly to MY playstyle instead of the crappy ranked variations. It was one of the selling points of the game, so it annoys me to all hell that I can't use these in ranked.

I understand it'd be hard to balance, but why even include it if you're not going to commit to it, especially if this is supposed to be the "longest supported MK game of all time"?