What's new

Lombat league

Jbog

Noob
Is it just me or does anyone else hate combat league!! Terrible connections constanly. Shit wifi games and non regional and lag switches! Almost unplayable. Minus 14 combos and specials that can't be punished cuz poor connections. Just annoying!

MK9

Noob
u will get the same lag is casual, so sounds more like you are someone who thinks wins and loses matter online. ego hurt?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I haven’t had any problem ranking up. Sure, you will occasionally come across people with bad connections, but the reports of every other people supposedly having a lag switch are overblown.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
u will get the same lag is casual, so sounds more like you are someone who thinks wins and loses matter online. ego hurt?
wtf do you talk about, you dont! in combat league you are forced to play people with a ping of 150 and wifi which always turns out higher at the end anyway..even wired.

in casuals you can decline every match and pick non wifi player with a good ping to have great matches. due to you being able to filter connections out manually the quality of what you get is better!

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Than get better internet, if they have 3-4 bars 95% of the matches are fine casual or league.
you are a funny one. how i am supposed to take you serious when you use bars instead of the actuall pings. it has nothing to do with the quality oft your Internet provider when you are from Europe, germany and beeing paired with russians, Italiens or Spanish people. the connection will be bad no matter what you do with a ping bejond 100...and there are a lot oft russians playing this game.

you could find good matches in casuals with ease before combat league arrived and would there be any filter options combat league would be the same but the forced 150+wifi is way to high as a filter treshhold.

Last edited:

MK9

Noob
I have over 10,000 matches played on Xbox in the US . When u go to select the match as long as there are 2-3 bars the connection is fine.

if you playing on ps4 or in another country that’s your problem not the WiFi.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
You don’t want region lock than deal.
what has a region lock now to do with this? just to summ it a bit up since you seem confused.
people have issues with the combat league which dont appear in casuals since you can decline bad connections or wifi player when you want.

a region filter and or ping filter would be a nice addition too but that would require them to put work into it while the other option exist already, but only in casual mode.. that all has nothing to do with a region lock.