What's new

Lobo now available for download for Xbox Live

Le Froglet

GT: TheFrog 87
Maybe well when i went into PSN store it updated and I was thinking "oh good this will be the update which will include Lobo" but it was a Nogo.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
So... you didn't buy the DLC, but can use him in practice, and can't use him online. Is that correct?
Had Season Pass, couldn't get the download under Lobo to work. Downloaded a costume pack instead. Costume packs/Lobo are all the same download. Once I downloaded the costumes, Lobo unlocked/could download him from the in-game menu.

The compatability download hasn't been enforced yet, hence why when I went online in some matches Lobo appeared, in others he wouldn't. In one of the matches I played where he wouldn't appear, I had rematch and tried to use my 600 WW skin and it desycned the game, meaning the reason he didn't show online is because they don't have compatability.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Had Season Pass, couldn't get the download under Lobo to work. Downloaded a costume pack instead. Costume packs/Lobo are all the same download. Once I downloaded the costumes, Lobo unlocked/could download him from the in-game menu.

The compatability download hasn't been enforced yet, hence why when I went online in some matches Lobo appeared, in others he wouldn't. In one of the matches I played where he wouldn't appear, I had rematch and tried to use my 600 WW skin and it desycned the game, meaning the reason he didn't show online is because they don't have compatability.
this is lame they should force people to download it I mean its free and I think NRS said they would force people to download it

EGGXI

Scary Bat
this is lame they should force people to download it I mean its free and I think NRS said they would force people to download it
I think they will. In fact I think they said they will. But the enforced patch, as in the "You have to download this patch or you can't play online" patch might not come until a little bit later, probably along with some balancing patches, as as far as I can tell there are no balances with the Lobo/costume packs downloads.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I think they will. In fact I think they said they will. But the enforced patch, as in the "You have to download this patch or you can't play online" patch might not come until a little bit later, probably along with some balancing patches, as as far as I can tell there are no balances with the Lobo/costume packs downloads.
wow so it migt be a week or so untill people are forced to get it
well now I wish I had a PS3 instead

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
So it's MK9 all over again where you can't use dlc you paid for without problems? I SWEAR if my ps3 needs a game update, and it can not update for 2 months like it did to me in mk9 they will not hear the end of it. why is there always dlc issues? compat packs should be a forced update or give me a way to avoid people that don't have it.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Pretty sure someone somewhere said it would be mandatory. probably just waiting on doing it together with gameplay balancing. I'm pretty sure nothing has changed otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play people without the compat pack.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
I just got the batman flashpoint costume on ps3 no lobo yet though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jrock920

Noob
So it's MK9 all over again where you can't use dlc you paid for without problems? I SWEAR if my ps3 needs a game update, and it can not update for 2 months like it did to me in mk9 they will not hear the end of it. why is there always dlc issues? compat packs should be a forced update or give me a way to avoid people that don't have it.
if you bought the season pass on ps3 you get lobo and the batman skin once load it up and lobo is on the hero side so you know what that means......

drivingblind666

No Reason To Live, But I Like It That Way.
I was able to download him, although it didn't tell me when he was done. I just went to the game about 2-3 minutes afterwards and he was downloaded.
I really like him. I think he plays very well. He is a fun character! The only thing that sucks that the middle finger during his super move is still censored. Boo! :(

Mulder

King of Heroes
I was able to download him, although it didn't tell me when he was done. I just went to the game about 2-3 minutes afterwards and he was downloaded.
I really like him. I think he plays very well. He is a fun character! The only thing that sucks that the middle finger during his super move is still censored. Boo! :(
Yeah that's disappointing but I get why they had to censor it. DC doesn't want the game to become an M-Rated game.

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
Yeah that's disappointing but I get why they had to censor it. DC doesn't want the game to become an M-Rated game.
They didn't "have" to censor it. GL says "shit" out loud more than once in the story. It's censored to be funny.

Mulder

King of Heroes
They didn't "have" to censor it. GL says "shit" out loud more than once in the story. It's censored to be funny.
IIRC I thought that physical swearing raised a game's rating higher then verbal swearing. I could be wrong though.