What's new

Lobo now available for download for Xbox Live

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We have received many reports that Lobo is now officially available for download on Xbox LIVE. Lobo is the first downloadable character to extend the already impressive roster for Injustice: Gods Among Us. He is an intergalactic bounty hunter who joins the cast today!

Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-Lobo-DLC.jpeg

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Wouldn't let me download him, so tried going to multiplayer menu then went back to in game store and could download him. Don't know if that helps anyone or if it was just coincidence. Don't panic though, you qill be able to download him.

cyke_out

Noob
Ok yeah, Lobo is out. What is important is those patch changes. Someone with an xbox needs to help out a poor PS3 player.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Only thing I can say that Lobo's normals are excellent. The roll he does is his forward dash. His standing 3 might be a very good anti air. He has a low starter and many strings that are + on block. Also got command grabs. Seems he will be very good.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Hmm ermm try to go back to dashboard, then back into the game and try again thats what I had to do, hope that helps
Weirdly enough... mine had already downloaded? I couldn't figure out why I couldn't went to go fuck about in practice and it was there.

Lobo has been given ridiculously good tools... but no Alts? Beaten Battle Mode and no alt unlocked there, he doesn't have any STAR Labs so it can't be that. Anyone know if you unlock anything for using him online?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Weirdly enough... mine had already downloaded? I couldn't figure out why I couldn't went to go fuck about in practice and it was there.

Lobo has been given ridiculously good tools... but no Alts? Beaten Battle Mode and no alt unlocked there, he doesn't have any STAR Labs so it can't be that. Anyone know if you unlock anything for using him online?
So... you didn't buy the DLC, but can use him in practice, and can't use him online. Is that correct?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've had a quick look, too. Seems he can't be used online yet - ? At least I can't select him, and haven't come across anyone using him either. He's a bit of a lunk (!), not my sort of fighter, although I'm not experienced enough to be able to tell if he'll be effective or not. Forward roll seems decent, lots of grabs, but shottie has no range (may be nuclear shells improve this?).

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Apparently the compatability pack is not yet out, that would be why Lobo is unplayable online currently.

Dan

KomboMaker
No patches so far, everything remains the same. Only thing now is that Lobo is available to play!

first off what is the patch going to do is it going to nerf any characters and also does anyone know when lobo is live on psn for europe im in uk, hope no one gets nerfed as i think its pretty well balanced so far everyone has strengths and weakness,