What's new

Lobo now available for download for Xbox Live

n9195v

Noob
J.d3?! Does Lobo have a splash?!
It's more like a overhead head first dive kick you can't combo after. It gives you an untechable knockdown and he rolls after he lands so you're right on top of them. It'll probably be a great gap closer too.

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
It's more like a overhead head first dive kick you can't combo after. It gives you an untechable knockdown and he rolls after he lands so you're right on top of them. It'll probably be a great gap closer too.
Oh that's the dive he does that looks like Alex's j.HP from third strike huh? With this game's wake-up system that gives a free throw attempt on hit if it's untechable. Super hype for this character, I just hope that his meta game is good enough that you don't have to spend 2/3rds of the match trying to get in. Characters that can't deal with zoning well are impossible to play in this game.

astronout

see you at the top.
IIRC I thought that physical swearing raised a game's rating higher then verbal swearing. I could be wrong though.
you're right. people need to point their finger of blame at the ESRB rating system [double entendre] , not NRS.

T God

Old new member
If/when the patch is released, will there be patch notes anywhere or will it be up to the community to figure out what does/doesn't work anymore?

drivingblind666

No Reason To Live, But I Like It That Way.
Yeah that's disappointing but I get why they had to censor it. DC doesn't want the game to become an M-Rated game.
Yeah I get that too. It's just weird that they can say shit but not show a middle finger, you know?

Aquaman

Noob
on ps3 it was only a update and he apeaared onn my charaacter roster without goinng to the store was he a free character?

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
So it's MK9 all over again where you can't use dlc you paid for without problems? I SWEAR if my ps3 needs a game update, and it can not update for 2 months like it did to me in mk9 they will not hear the end of it. why is there always dlc issues? compat packs should be a forced update or give me a way to avoid people that don't have it.
Cause NRS are dumb fucks Hell I wasn't notified of a patch at all so it isn't just people refusing to download it but a colossal fuck up on NRS' part.
I'm so fucking pissed right now never had to deal with shit like this from Capcom,Namco or Tecmo's fighters!!!:mad::mad::mad: