What's new

Lobo mains unite!

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Mustard and I couldn't make it, we got to the train station the Sunday morning, and ALL trains from Norwich to London had been cancelled due to rail disruption.

There was no way we could actually get to London because of it, we were furious. But Foxy won it convincingly.

Lmao that sig xD

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Mustard and I couldn't make it, we got to the train station the Sunday morning, and ALL trains from Norwich to London had been cancelled due to rail disruption.

There was no way we could actually get to London because of it, we were furious. But Foxy won it convincingly.

Bummer. Sorry to hear that. Any footage of it up that you know of?

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I've been kinda goin nuts: creating combos myself, as well as compiling combos that others have created into one awesome excel spread sheet. What would be the best way to dstribute it? Inbox your email and I'll send what i have so far (Approx 40-50 combos, most over 35%). It Unless marked, I take no credit for these combos, just gathering all the ones I have seen/created together.

TimTim

Don't Hate
I'm kinda slowly drifting away from Lobo. I spend so much time in training mode for little reward and as much as I love this character I can' t stand losing.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I can understand that completely. I've been there. Personally, his oki game keeps me with him. When it works, the momentum he gains is insane. its fun for me to mix up and destroy the opposition. I've been winning more and more, slowly but surely, too. I still lose too, but I just try to learn from them. The only bad thing people can say about him is he has trouble getting in (which can be overcome with patience and brains) and his lack of a wake up attack (Tough, but not a deal breaker for me).
I understand your choice, but I'ma see him through. Good luck in everything, Tim.

I like winning with Lobo. I like it a lot. I think the challenge is what makes him so fun. Also, this being the first fighting game I've ever really played, I think using such a hard character is really going to make me better.
One thing I do not like is when you are playing a set with someone who switches characters every game. It doesn't give me a chance to learn the match ups, and seems like they are trying to make a statement like "UR sOOO bad! i can beat u with Supreman, Aguaman, scorpeon, and kiler frast!" Whatever, maybe that is just me being salty. I'm starting to win more and more though, so that makes me happy.

The other thing that really rattles my chain (see what I did there?) is when I get pretty badly beat the first match, hold my ground the second match, and narrowly lose the third match, at which point they quit. Obviously they are afraid to adapt and just want their win/loss to be sparkly. (mine is worse than my credit score right now, but I could really care less)

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
So lobo people what works against Nightwings lame ass staff stance having you in a corner other than sit in the fetal position and cry.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I'd try neutral jump, d+3: It can cross up if he is trying to stay close, or pushblock if you can spare the meter.

I shit you not, I find tech for this dude ALL the time, even when I don't try to find tech for him. I've actually found a way to take my Back 12 setup and use it in Lobo's BNB while remaining totally un-clashable, and another gimmick involving Back 12 and meaty czar tosses. Uploading now~~~

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Now here's a question for the Lobo players I was fighting one the other day on XBL, they seemed to do 2,1 b3 into a combo. Everytime I try that it just does the normal 3 and blasts for the last hit of the string but theirs it did a b3 to continue the combo. What am I missing here?

TimTim

Don't Hate
Now here's a question for the Lobo players I was fighting one the other day on XBL, they seemed to do 2,1 b3 into a combo. Everytime I try that it just does the normal 3 and blasts for the last hit of the string but theirs it did a b3 to continue the combo. What am I missing here?
Are they doing MB b3? That's probably the case because that's the only way to get b3/f3 from a non juggling string.

TimTim

Don't Hate
I like winning with Lobo. I like it a lot. I think the challenge is what makes him so fun. Also, this being the first fighting game I've ever really played, I think using such a hard character is really going to make me better.
One thing I do not like is when you are playing a set with someone who switches characters every game. It doesn't give me a chance to learn the match ups, and seems like they are trying to make a statement like "UR sOOO bad! i can beat u with Supreman, Aguaman, scorpeon, and kiler frast!" Whatever, maybe that is just me being salty. I'm starting to win more and more though, so that makes me happy.
I might have been one of those guys.
My hypocritical ass hates it when other players switch around because I'm not learning the matchup too well but also body people with a 3rd of the cast.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Lobo has all the tools that needs to make a top class fighter

But the problem with Lobo the risk aout ways the reward here

all he needs is a few tweaks

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Are they doing MB b3? That's probably the case because that's the only way to get b3/f3 from a non juggling string.
It was enhanced, even trying it that way still just gives me the regular shotgun blast string ender, I must be off with my timing or something for it.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Just to put it out there not as easy as im making it sound her as after the guess right read is involded

but after hook charge on ares Lobo has Ares in a 50/50 guessing game one leaving to Czar and one leaving to Hook charge

makes me wonder does Lobo have any Char in the game in a 50/50 wake up

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
I thought to activate the wall/ground bounce was b,b (or f,f) with the meter burn button?