What's new

Tech Lobo Corner Wakeup Reversal,Setups,& My BnBs

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Corner wake up Reversals

This tech works on everybody in the corner (reverses wakeups) ,only a few wakeups like batgirl's smokebomb can blows this tech up.

Some BnB's

FULL METER SWAG Combos

(trait setups will go here)

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Of course providing some Lobo tech will take some time for the 2 players that play him to comment.Adding the unthinkable to your arsenal is always great. thanks @HP Hatecraft !,, love the content you bring for the community.

Last edited:
The raw 113, cross up jump 1 setup isn't worth it, but getting a reversal wakeup setup from ending in hook charge in the corner seems pretty tight. The only problem I can see with it is, it's super obvious and you can just dash out of the corner (or worse, trip guard Lobo).

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
On the jump 1 I know I was demonstrating the reversal. Yeah they can dash but neither is at advantage. Maybe Supes at least? I'll test more

On the jump 1 I know I was demonstrating the reversal. Yeah they can dash but neither is at advantage. Maybe Supes at least? I'll test more
Now that I'm looking at it some more, this is just the tech me and @SonicBoomBrad made in this thread http://testyourmight.com/threads/brad-and-cages-lobo-safe-jump-guide.41744/ but in the corner.

also those combos are super funky and Lobo's BnBs are more practical + have higher damage. Lobo averages around 39% - 45% if he hits you without trait or a background bounce, 53% with trait(s) and 56% with a background bounce. Your combos average around the early 40%'s and use trait shells/background for some of them, so yeah, there's way more optimal stuff than the combos you posted.

The last 2 combos are swag combos. Meaning Unviable!! Just wanted to do some extra stuff for my post.
No but some of our combos use background bounce and trait and still get less damage and end in mb pump shot. I prefer ending in hook charge because its puts you in the space lobo wants to be in

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Now that I'm looking at it some more, this is just the tech me and @SonicBoomBrad made in this thread http://testyourmight.com/threads/brad-and-cages-lobo-safe-jump-guide.41744/ but in the corner.

also those combos are super funky and Lobo's BnBs are more practical + have higher damage. Lobo averages around 39% - 45% if he hits you without trait or a background bounce, 53% with trait(s) and 56% with a background bounce. Your combos average around the early 40%'s and use trait shells/background for some of them, so yeah, there's way more optimal stuff than the combos you posted.
Yeah I saw this when FRQ Steve posted on his YouTube. My combos up to where I decide to mbtoss is normal stuff I admit what I do after toss I get creative, and seem a bit too much but I have more stuff to add.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I'm telling yall the setup in the corner for wakeups is a great find Lobo being to punish a sword flip in the corner doesn't get any better. Plus if they input wrong and sword spin come out that's a full combo punish. I only posted DS because who else beats sword flip in the corner??

I'm telling yall the setup in the corner for wakeups is a great find Lobo being to punish a sword flip in the corner doesn't get any better. Plus if they input wrong and sword spin come out that's a full combo punish. I only posted DS because who else beats sword flip in the corner??
cant he just se that youre going for a jump in and dash out?

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I'm trying all type of situations and exploring Lobo to the best of my ability. I even came up with some dirt off a raw back2 overhead kardknockdown.

depending on what type of defense you put up... Against Lobo from my exp your opponent will more then likely try to zone you rather then rush a lobo in the corner.?
No character is going to run away from you if youre in the corner. Lobo giving up the corner advantage is a big deal and chars in this game all have pretty dirty corner games

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
SIDENOTE: In my BnBs I used d2 for easier back3 input. I wasn't going for mbtoss to back3... Without d2 my bnbs wouldn't have scaled the way they did.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
No character is going to run away from you if youre in the corner. Lobo giving up the corner advantage is a big deal and chars in this game all have pretty dirty corner games
Lobo has Stand 3 db3 bf3 df1 etc for help on incoming corner pressure I don't think jumping in on lobo at the right range is a great idea yo.?