What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang liu kangs new patch notes

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
F4dd1 cancel b12 mb fast fists canceled into that reka: guaranteed 20% on block. I think he's getting nerfed

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
F4dd1 cancel b12 mb fast fists canceled into that reka: guaranteed 20% on block. I think he's getting nerfed
Nah you can armor through or Backdash between cancel and b12.

EDIT: You can interrupt with just about anything, it's not a run cancel or anything crazy.

Last edited:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Which character are you testing it on? With SZ I can back dash after f4 cancel, f213 cancel however is a true block string.
I think it's f44 I don't remember but one of them was a block string. Pint is that it's dumb but fuck it at least one shit character actually got buffed. Fuck nrs for their troll nerfs to reptile

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I'll say that dragon fire is still his best variation with the FBRCs and MB dragon Kick, but Flame fist will definitely be hard to fight especially how he can kill you extremely fast with his ex Shaolin fist active, good zoning, and just his annoying ass gimmicks.

Keep in mind that you can't repeat his Shaolin fist cancels over and over, and that you can backdash out of most of the setups barring f213xxSF cancel midscreen.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
His shaolin Fire recovery and cancel is clearly a bug. You can tell because the ex version has considerably worse recovery and cancel . So I wouldn't get used to it