What's new

Liu Kang Frame Data

AssassiN

Noob
does b3 1 2 have random adv?
Not that I know of.
What I have noticed when doing the jump test in training is that when the opponent is blocking low. Like from B312, F4, B2B3. If they try to jump too early they won't jump and will be stuck in a block animation for a lot longer. I have tested this on those three strings and they will get the "frame advantage". I don't know if it's triggered randomly or by an error on the opponents part. I also don't if this just applies to jumping or does it apply to pokes, special moves, etc.

redeyes
Squeaker101
AssassiN[be]
Was that the test that 16-bit asked for a long time ago for every character to find the random advantage bug?

The random advantage bug only applies to crouching opponents and like the name suggests it's random.
The number of advantage depends on the character, I dunno how much it is for LK.
This only applies for jumping btw, opponent can still poke out whenever he wants.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Not that I know of.

Was that the test that 16-bit asked for a long time ago for every character to find the random advantage bug?

The random advantage bug only applies to crouching opponents and like the name suggests it's random.
The number of advantage depends on the character, I dunno how much it is for LK.
This only applies for jumping btw, opponent can still poke out whenever he wants.
Yeah I'm not sure about the 16-bit thing but yeah I jus know in MK you just set them to jump as soon as the block the move and then you press up and compare when you both jumped. I think this is just like JC F3 thing but you probably thinking that to.