What's new

Liu kang bugs

Sand-man

Noob
Me and crathen tested out liu kangs Strings and we found out that b2,3 , b4 and f4 gives random frame advantage on crouch block enough time to b312 or any fast string.
Most of the times b2,3 triggers this bug frequently averaging 7/10 times while b4 and f4 4/10 Times.
" HE NEEDS IT LOL "
inviato dal mio Sony Ericsson Xperia play utilizzando tapatalk

Crathen

Death is my business
This is the part when some guy comes in this thread and says 3 dumb words for ya so i'm gonna go ahead and say it:

HE NEEDS IT!

Crathen

Death is my business
By the way we also felt like that while doing f4 / b4 if the opponent commits to a special move the random frame advantage happens less times than using normals / jump after blocking it , b23 on the other hand doesnt seem affected by that.

Yeah , REALLY dumb.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
This shit always happens on crouch blocking opponents, how many low or mid hitting moves in this game are gonna end up with random advantage?

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Maybe it's not "random". I'll take a guess and say that it's somewhat similar to the input bug (which can be replayed and is not random).

And maybe it's something about the stance switch from crouch to regular stand? I remember Check saying something about this. Something related to using prior MK's engine.

Seapeople

This one's for you
So this only happens vs crouch block?
Can b23 be combo'd? And do b23 or f4 cause a knockdown on hit?

This doesn't seem like a huge buff tbh. Johnny Cage gets a full nut punch combo off of f3, and Jax's f413 leads to certain death in the corner. These moves just keep Kang's pressure going a little bit. But yeahh.. it is dumb.